Germany's Merkel seen shaking for second time this month

snoop1130

On 6/28/2019 at 7:07 AM, pedro01 said:

The arrogance of this woman amazes me. 

I think it's obvious she's sick. Last time it was dehydration, this time she refused water - because she couldn't publicly be seen taking her medication. 

The arrogance comes with her knee-jerk reaction to lie to the people just to hold on to power. 

The arrogance is in what I am reading, along with a large dose of know-it-all-ism. I never met the woman, haven't a clue what she is thinking, don't want to know and am not German. It is her business and that of the German people to "keep her around".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Benmart said:

The arrogance is in what I am reading, along with a large dose of know-it-all-ism. I never met the woman, haven't a clue what she is thinking, don't want to know and am not German. It is her business and that of the German people to "keep her around".

When you are a world leader it becomes everybody's business.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Well here we go again. Merkel displaying alarming behavior - this time looking very stoned and appearing to drift off to sleep. 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1146914/Angela-Merkel-video-health-news-shaking-G20-summit-Germany-latest

So 2 bouts of the tremors and now this. Probably just dehydrated again ????

Yes Dr.

• 2 weeks later...

Angela Merkel seen shaking for a third time - BBC News 10/07/19
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48938691

Wonder if it's Delirium tremens? Can be caused by both alcohol or drug addiction.
From Wikipedia:
Delirium tremens is mainly caused by a long period of drinking being stopped abruptly. Withdrawal leads to a biochemical regulation cascade. It may also be triggered by head injury, infection, or illness in people with a history of heavy use of alcohol.

Another cause of delirium tremens is abrupt stopping of tranquilizer drugs of the barbiturate or benzodiazepine classes in a person with a relatively strong addiction to them. Because these tranquilizers' primary pharmacological and physiological effects stem from their manipulation of the GABA chemical and transmitter somatic system, the same neurotransmitter system affected by alcohol, delirium tremens can occur upon abrupt decrease of dosage in those who are heavily dependent. These DTs are much the same as those caused by alcohol and so is the attendant withdrawal syndrome of which they are a manifestation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_tremens

Edited by katana