Phuket Immigration provides excellent service

Well I know there are many many stories about how we all dislike the processes dealing with the government but I have to say my recent visit to the Phuket Town Immigration office was excellent. The new (I do not know how long she has worked there) female volunteer was very quick and very helpful even started filling in a form for me before I told her I could do it. I was reporting a change in residence and had never done this before (Owner Condo to Owner of villa). The process took all of about 15mins from walking in the door. Even the IO said they were very quiet for this time of the year. 

• Like 2

'Even the IO said they were very quiet for this time of the year'

They haven't seen anything yet.

Still many expats who hasn't done this year renewal yet.

Add-on all those who had enough of treatment at borders / airports.

It's just the beginning of quiet...

• Like 1

Hey Guys, lighten up! It isn´t that bad. Hold on to your choice in life. Stand strong! Soon you´re going to be the only one in the Immigration Office. Lightening Fast Service - Instant Approval - Cash Only! That´s gonna bring a smile to your gloomy ill-predicted future.

To the OP. Thanks for a positive report, and as we all know. If you are nice, communicative and go by the rules there is usually no problem with most things. Have a nice weekend!

• Confused 1