U.S. Democrats go after Trump, differ on healthcare in debate

Jonathan Fairfield

Just now, bristolboy said:

I know what you mean about Harris being vile.

I found it particularly repugnant that she settled a lawsuit for fraud having cheated people out of a total of 25 million in fees for a so called real estate university.

And then there was the fact she used charitable funds to buy a portrait of herself to hang at at her golf club. Also used those funds to pay off a fine imposed on her.

Add all those contractors she stiffed.

She's despicable.

Wow I am in agreement with you for once in my life.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

I know what you mean about Harris being vile.

I found it particularly repugnant that she settled a lawsuit for fraud having cheated people out of a total of 25 million in fees for a so called real estate university.

And then there was the fact she used charitable funds to buy a portrait of herself to hang at at her golf club. Also used those funds to pay off a fine imposed on her.

Add all those contractors she stiffed.

She's despicable.

2 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Wow I am in agreement with you for once in my life.

I feel so embarrassed. A slip of the keyboard, so to speak. I wrote "Harris" but actually the acts I described were committed by Trump. Well, I'm sure that won't change your condemnation of those acts and the person who committed them.

2 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

You are a true piece of.... work.

I catch you out on a major piece of hypocrisy and I'm the one who is a true piece of...work? I can't believe you didn't know these facts about Trump. Is there some kind of news blackout in Western Pennsylvania?

Just now, bristolboy said:

I catch you out on a major piece of hypocrisy and I'm the one who is a true piece of...work? I can't believe you didn't know these facts about Trump. Is there some kind of news blackout in Western Pennsylvania?

I am not in western Pennsylvania. 

9 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

I certainly hope that many members of ThaiVisa will put you on ignore for this despicable piece of lying..  (I know I will).  

The amazing thing is that Harris is indeed so empty and shallow and unscrupulous that what you wrote could without credulousness be believed.  So you failed in your "wit".
What you produced there was not a piece of genuine irony (or even satire) where you would make it clear that she had NOT done all those things, and which would start something like “Unlike Trump, she has NOT blah blah blah" and on with your list.  Then we could all enjoy your mischievous wit.

I wonder what you are like in “real life”??
Edited by blazes
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

I was also confused because my quote came up in his post before edited. If somebody can tell me where the ignore button is I will do that just now and it would be the first time I have.

Just let your cursor hover over his name above the avatar.  You will see at the bottom of the page three choices, one of which is "Ignore".

• Thanks 2