Krabi patients experience "side effects" of medical marijuana

rooster59

In  California I smoke 88% THC in a vape, how much in brick weed 6%, maybe , I see buds at 26% in CA, My Friend said 15% I don’t believe it
But 88% is in concentrate such as wax, shatter etc. right?

Brick weed ranges from 0 to maximum 10% but given the wrong drying and long storage it never gave me a real high.

Word is out on the street that relatives of Anutin and other licenced or illegal operating producers of cannabis oil buying most of the Laos smuggled brick weed on the Thai market and the stuff available for smokers is getting even worse and rare.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, CLW said:

But 88% is in concentrate such as wax, shatter etc. right?

Brick weed ranges from 0 to maximum 10% but given the wrong drying and long storage it never gave me a real high.

Word is out on the street that relatives of Anutin and other licenced or illegal operating producers of cannabis oil buying most of the Laos smuggled brick weed on the Thai market and the stuff available for smokers is getting even worse and rare.

Oil Concentrate, yes, brickwed reminds me of dirt weed in California from Mexico 

AFAIK, there is no legalization of marijuana in Thailand, medical or otherwise. There was no medical marijuana consumed by those experiencing adverse symptoms which became the subject of the news story. Extracts do not equate to the naturally occurring raw material. With "extracts" you have impurities, solvents, and greatly exaggerated concentrations of active ingredients in the wrong proportions. It should be either the real deal or nothing. If Uncle Charlie doesn't like being high in addition to having some pain relief and appetite improvement, then he should just pop some Gofens every 4-6 hours and get skinny.... until the stomach bleeding and liver damage set in from that OTC medicine. News Bulletin: Most prescription medications (including the most common ones people take every day for ailments such as hypertension) have secondary detrimental effects worse than many street drugs, and such effects are downplayed or covered up by the pharmaceutical companies. Creative statistics aren't just useful for TAT.

Amazing TH. How about asking some experts from abroad before starting this soap opera. Or at least the TV experts.... 5555555... MS>
Would have been to easy.
And not funny for us foreigners.
Last week they harvested some cannabis leaves in space suits with a big PR campaign all over the media.
Cannabis leaves. They know how to make fools of themselves.

BTW, off topic I just mention flooding and maybe asking some Dutch experts...

33 minutes ago, Carolina Reaper said:

On second thought, I seem to remember reading that a Thai national could grow a limited number of plants for his/her personal medically-related consumption. Nonetheless, I doubt any such Thai herbalists are complaining about side effects from their own harvests.

Not too fast. It's still only talk and not even a bill yet. 

On second thought, I seem to remember reading that a Thai national could grow a limited number of plants for his/her personal medically-related consumption. Nonetheless, I doubt any such Thai herbalists are complaining about side effects from their own harvests.
It was somehow legal under the amnesty that ended on May 22.
If you applied before the deadline possession and home growing was legal.
At that time the law passage stated that this amnesty remains until the government can provide you (the patient) a sufficient and available supply of medicinal cannabis.
However it has become very quiet about that topic. Some news articles suggest that the list of applicable health conditions quietly has been drastically reduced to severe chronic pain patients and cancer patients.
Other sources point out that in fact cannabis medicine is officially available at certain hospitals if you apply for their trial scheme.
Anyway, it wouldn't do harm to possess this amnesty document in case you get in trouble with the police / law.

Archived