TM30, too many documents asked that I can't get

6 hours ago, chilly07 said:

When registering do they send a user ID and password by post or email?

It has not yet arrived but Sheryl says she waited a month. I am going there tomorrow, July 3rd, so will know more then and report back.

If two individuals jointly own the property is the one registered in the yellow book the head and the other name in the book the possessor? Can each person have their own registration or does one have to do the reporting? 

10 hours ago, JohnnyBKK said:

Does the registration counts as reporting ? Because I registered on the day I moved in and still no password after 5 days.

You will have to go to an immigration office and plead your case.  They would be in their rights to fine you.

In Bangkok, my landlord waited 6 weeks for the Login and Password (she started the process in late May... In the end she had to go to CW to do the TM30. She was fined 800 baht, got the paper receipt and she was able to get the login and Password. I think they have such a backlog now that are only registering people who are there in person.

On 6/30/2019 at 6:05 PM, DrJack54 said:

Yes mail post. You can do it as "possessor". Download TM30 form. Some threads here state address to send it to.

Could you explain a little more about detail?

1.What documents do you enclose in the envelope?

-passport copy? which page?

-No need to enclose envelop self-addressed with stamp like 90 days report by mail?

2.How do you get reply, by mail or anything else?

Because you need evidence, right?

3.How do they know it was sent within 24 hours?

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Richard0123 said:

Could you explain a little more about detail?

1.What documents do you enclose in the envelope?

-passport copy? which page?

-No need to enclose envelop self-addressed with stamp like 90 days report by mail?

2.How do you get reply, by mail or anything else?

Because you need evidence, right?

3.How do they know it was sent within 24 hours?

Thank you.

Firstly I have done it ONCE 7 yrs back. CW never required it. 

So from threads I've read. Your identity page. Your last tm6. Your last entry stamp. I will also include reentry permit. Lease. 

You enclose self addressed stamped envelope. 

In my case addressed to cw bkk. Same address for 90 day report except you start with TM30 office... on address.

Your reply will be by mail but reports taking few weeks.

They know about 24 hour because you post with tracking. That shows when posted. 

PS...I fly out of los every couple of weeks. I only intend to post tm30 on last trip away from 'home address' just before my next extension cw.

Worst case I get fined 800baht. Getting bit over Thai crap. 

20 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Firstly I have done it ONCE 7 yrs back. CW never required it. 

So from threads I've read. Your identity page. Your last tm6. Your last entry stamp. I will also include reentry permit. Lease. 

You enclose self addressed stamped envelope. 

In my case addressed to cw bkk. Same address for 90 day report except you start with TM30 office... on address.

Your reply will be by mail but reports taking few weeks.

They know about 24 hour because you post with tracking. That shows when posted. 

PS...I fly out of los every couple of weeks. I only intend to post tm30 on last trip away from 'home address' just before my next extension cw.

Worst case I get fined 800baht. Getting bit over Thai crap. 

Thank you for your information. Let me explain about my situation.

My last 90 day report without TM30 by mail returned with receipt without any problem.

So, I focus on, and think over next extension in Sep.

My first return to Thailand this year was in end May.  I did not submit TM30, because I have never been required to do so during last 11 years, 

Second return to Thailand will be in end July. I will send TM30 by mail based upon your information.

So, I may get fined 800baht for return in end May for not submitting TM30 within 24 hours.

Return in end July will be OK, 'cause I will get receipt by mail for TM30 before next extension in Sep.

Unfortunately this may be what will happen in September, correct?