New BMW’s for Police/Immigration

MrJ

UK Plod love a Bob Marley & Wailers though prefer theirs in the acid battenburg style with all the camera kit kept within the car  .. And Be-eM's are quite good for taking out street robbing youths trying to make their getaway on bikes .. 

IMG_20190703_123833.jpg

22 hours ago, Swedenlars said:

That is a real fast police car. Unfortunately a Thai cop could not handle such a car.emoji12.pngSmartSelect_20190702-150747_Chrome.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

Thai male cops can not handle any car , basically retards in brown clothes.

Saw one driving down the highway just outside of Udon.... thought

wow ... but I don’t know any details could have been a contract with BMW at lesser costs... don’t want to jump to conclusions...

11 hours ago, BestB said:

The one in jomtien has been there for many months. If I had to guess, someone has generously donated a fleet of BMW’s to police 

More likely that somebody in the RTP purchasing chain has an uncle owns a BMW dealership, and that somebody has got a kickback for deciding BMWs are the vehicle of choice.

15 hours ago, Benmart said:

And not one, single police patrol car in Pattaya to enforce traffic laws or respond to calls for service. Then there are police pickup trucks that seem to do nothing more than drive around with emergency lights flashing for whatever reason.  Sedans seem to be reserved for the brass, whilst the ordinary drones drive pickups. 

This is the situation all over Thailand!

...and the colour!  silver and maroon?  I have never understood why they don't go white and blue/black like most of our planet.

Brown uniforms too still I guess that colour might have some association for them?

On 7/2/2019 at 8:42 PM, ianezy0 said:

What are those metal boxes mounted on the roof, behind the light rails?

Maybe they are used to detect people on overstay ????

They are camera's.

You may hire the car and driver for your next social engagement and have all the photo's taken as well :cheesy:

14 minutes ago, seancbk said:

I've always wondered why Thailand's police aren't better funded and why they don't have nicer vehicles/motorbikes. 

Nice to see they are starting to improve things.

Wow would you want to be a police officer over here with a high powered machine, a tank yes, ah thats why they've have ordered tanks

What are those metal boxes mounted on the roof, behind the light rails?
Maybe they are used to detect people on overstay [emoji3061]
Wrong. These are safety boxes where they put the bribes.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

Archived