July 4, 20197 yr Mods please move if in wrong section, I wasn't sure whether to stick in the Health or Food Forums. Given that around 1% of people have Coeliacs Disease there must be some Coeliacs on this forum and living and coping with it in Thailand. I'd love to hear any tips on food shopping, eating out and Gluten Free drinks in Thailand both in major cities and more rural places.
July 4, 20197 yr Author 5 hours ago, Caiman said: Try Facebook group "Thailand Gluten free" Brilliant, thanks.
July 5, 20197 yr 21 hours ago, sotonowl said: Given that around 1% of people have Coeliacs Disease there must be some Coeliacs on this forum and living and coping with it in Thailand. Maybe there is just go out-patient gov hospital and they can sort it.
July 5, 20197 yr Author 7 hours ago, Kwasaki said: Maybe there is just go out-patient gov hospital and they can sort it. Unfortunately mate it isn't that easy, if you got it, you just have to live with it. I wish it was that easy, I do miss my bread and beer amongst other things.
Create an account or sign in to comment