Thaivisa exclusive: "I'm standing by my man", says Thai wife of German trapped by social media

webfact

30 minutes ago, hellohello123 said:

maybe shes following him to germany so he doesnt run away or until she gets bank account details?

I'll eat my cat if she's with him because of love.

It's all about money, honey. I had to use three toilet paper rolls for my tears after reading this story.

Truly heart breaking. 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, outsider said:

At least this one is loyal, unlike some others. For now, that is. Let's see if she is still around a few years on when her 'baby' is serving time in Germany. Or maybe she is still sticking around because she thinks he's still a viable one-way ticket from Isaan to Europe. That he is in prison is even better, so she's free search for better alternatives. Who knows? It's just a wild guess, of course.

Her next guy might already sit at a bar in Pattaya, without even knowing her and her misfortune. 

4 minutes ago, outsider said:

At least this one is loyal, unlike some others. For now, that is. Let's see if she is still around a few years on when her 'baby' is serving time in Germany. Or maybe she is still sticking around because she thinks he's still a viable one-way ticket from Isaan to Europe. That he is in prison is even better, so she's free search for better alternatives. Who knows? It's just a wild guess, of course.

Just wait a couple of weeks till she finds out No trip to Germany

Will she find another chicken plucking finger licking farang ?

I hope we get to find out, :wai:

3 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

It's all about money, honey. I had to use three toilet paper rolls for my tears after reading this story.

Truly heart breaking. 

I feel sorry for your cat  ????

It may have only 8 lives left ???? but I doubt it  

5 hours ago, Benmart said:

So much hate filled posts. Sure glad I don't know the haters and negative judges. May they rest in peace.

I agree with yo 100%. It sometimes makes me wonder if they are like that at home.

4 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Wow, read above. Meal ticket, ATM. We can all hear that it´s the normal Thai Visa brigade out in force. What happened to your lifes? When did you people begun beeing so bitter? Thai people have managed to live without us all the time. To me it seems like most of the news regards foreigner coming here making problem or as criminals. Off course she will stand by him, but calling him a meal ticket or an ATM is only things that the old version of the foreigner in Thailand do. Mostly to cover up their own misstakes.

The Thai bashers are out in force on this thread today.

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

I agree with yo 100%. It sometimes makes me wonder if they are like that at home.

The Thai bashers are out in force on this thread today.

Nice to know that you have sympathy for a drug pushing, stealing pedophile and this money grabbing woman who is happy for her young son to live with a pedophile.

Unbelievable.

In farangland, we're usually proud of our justice system. It's a pillar of Western civilization. But, over here, trial by media seems just fine. We don't know the facts of the case, but many farang seem to be ready to throw the book at him. Everyone should be considered innocent until proven guilty by a court of law. 

3 hours ago, spermwhale said:

Not that it is. It is a serious offense. But that is the FACT and should be the focus of the story,  not speculation and innuendo and a vague reference to "press reports." 

I'm a newspaper reporter and I will tall you flat out that any one of my editors would have thrown this back in my face and told me to back up what I write or don't use it lest we be sued for libel. 

It was all over the Thai press that he had previous for theft, snatch theft , robbery and pedophilia. The details were given by Lt-Gen Sompong Chingduang acting head of immigration. For a journo you are a bit behind. This story was a follow up and thus assumed prior knowledge of the story that has been in the news most of this week. 

Rooster

10 hours ago, kotsak said:

Keep getting while the getting is good.

Could even make a best seller , or thai movie,  Netfix ..

52 minutes ago, Ebumbu said:

In farangland, we're usually proud of our justice system. It's a pillar of Western civilization. But, over here, trial by media seems just fine. We don't know the facts of the case, but many farang seem to be ready to throw the book at him. Everyone should be considered innocent until proven guilty by a court of law. 

A lot depends on the country , where the case is heard .

Justice  is not universal in the world .

Let us hope the charges against him are true and just. One never knows. I am no defender of pedophilia. But being accused of it, is a far cry than being convicted of an offense. Was he actually convicted of these charges? I think most drug charges are silly, inane, not beneficial for society and the entire war on drugs is lost. Give it up. Legalize all drugs. 

12 hours ago, SammyT said:

The nature of that type of crime is that most families are blissfully unaware until it's too late. 

Cute that shes standing by her meal ticket though

one could say the least that they are age appropriate to each...re: meal ticket.

of course the girl could be just a mia noi to a thai, or

the guy could pick one German lass that wouldnt only looking for the meal ticket but would do the "take away" too!!

they are husband-wife with a baby boy...and she isnt looking to take the easy way, but acting as a wife should.

why is that wrong?

I have not read this entire thread but if it was just about money, you would think that she could find another foreigner easily enough - she is young and very pretty.  She must know that the chances of her getting into Germany now are slim. So unless he was giving her and her family massive sums of money, there would be no reason to support the husband if not for real feelings....or at least some attraction, which she might not find with a much older foreigner

25 minutes ago, Puccini said:

Why is his wife not getting into Germany?

In the US, if you have been convicted of a crime relating pedophilia, you cannot sponsor your spouse for a green card. Perhaps Germany has some similar law...

6 hours ago, spermwhale said:

...In fact the way this is reported is libelous. If the ThaiVisa staff can't back up what they are writing with proper sourcing, they shouldn't use it. 

Did ThaiVisa staff write the OP? I thought it was a news article in The Nation.

4 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

Truly heart breaking. 

but why are you so sure it isnt love? surely thai people are capable of loving a foreigner sometimes ?! lol

I must say, I am used to western men in Thailand speaking bitterly of women in their home countries, but it seems that they have arrived at same conclusion about Thai women too! Your first marriages may have been miserable, but your marriages/relationships in Thailand should not have been, had you chosen wisely (an age appropriate woman) !

Well, the good news is he will get the help he needs in Germany, there must be a reason for the paedophilia charges.  Hopefully he can be trusted when it comes to kids in the future. 

22 minutes ago, suz123 said:

In the US, if you have been convicted of a crime relating pedophilia, you cannot sponsor your spouse for a green card. Perhaps Germany has some similar law...

Does Germany have a system like the green card in the USA?

13 hours ago, SammyT said:

The nature of that type of crime is that most families are blissfully unaware until it's too late. 

Cute that shes standing by her meal ticket though

Meal ticket? He’s cooking chicken at her food cart. I doubt any euros are making it to him here from Germany. 

You think he’s working all sorts of cash jobs on the side and turning it over to him? 

Seems like he has a subsistence level existence. 

If sure if she’s in it for the money she could find another farang. Maybe a rich English teacher? 

The English language uses drug as a synonym for medicine. This makes the neighborhood pharmacist from whom I bought a pack of paracetamol tablets last week a drug dealer. It is true, though, that the press generally uses the composite noun drug dealer as a reference to illegal drugs.

44 minutes ago, Puccini said:

Does Germany have a system like the green card in the USA?

I think you just need a boat ticket, you do not even have to show it.

Back to this case: if he would have been minted, sure he would not go and help to sell bbq chicken. This also leads me to the conclusion that this Girl genuinely loves this guy. Maybe she really is different......

22 minutes ago, Puccini said:

I highlighted his name from your post, right clicked it and came up with About 9,460 results (0.44 seconds) in English. I can't seem to get Google in German.

Sorry, I have forgotten my German language skills.

14 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

The media has been blowing this up making him seem like a terrible man, but when it comes down to it we don't know what the actual charges against him are - past and present - it could be very minor and they're blowing it up because it makes good headlines and fits the narrative.

As for the wife supporting him - she could be either making the best or worst choice of her life - there's no way to tell unless we know what he's actually done.

The media have got their hooks into this and whipping it up into a frenzy.  Typical media sh1t.

Worse still - dopey RTP are sucking it up and running with it.

The 1600 baht "for not reporting his arrest" simply points to Immigration failing to do their job - checking crim records on people entering the country.  THEY are the ones the need the cleaners putting through them.

Archived