Thaivisa exclusive: "I'm standing by my man", says Thai wife of German trapped by social media

webfact

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, paulikens said:

makes me laugh how so many young blokes are retired out here yet not working here either, obviously they are into something dodgy or was

39 minutes ago, paulikens said:

makes me laugh how so many young blokes are retired out here yet not working here either, obviously they are into something dodgy or was

They are all in the roadside chicken business.

On 7/5/2019 at 5:17 PM, Puccini said:

Did ThaiVisa staff write the OP? I thought it was a news article in The Nation.

No It's not from the Nation. It clearly says on the article that it is a "Thai Visa Exclusive" and it says "Thai Visa News." 

On 7/5/2019 at 2:43 PM, Jane Dough said:

It was all over the Thai press that he had previous for theft, snatch theft , robbery and pedophilia. The details were given by Lt-Gen Sompong Chingduang acting head of immigration. For a journo you are a bit behind. This story was a follow up and thus assumed prior knowledge of the story that has been in the news most of this week. 

Rooster

Any mention of his visa/stay status rooster? Curious whether he returns home to work or is on overstay.

"Snatch theft" indicates that he is possibly not a big earner.

On 7/5/2019 at 8:03 PM, Lenny Jones said:

The media have got their hooks into this and whipping it up into a frenzy.  Typical media sh1t.

Worse still - dopey RTP are sucking it up and running with it.

The 1600 baht "for not reporting his arrest" simply points to Immigration failing to do their job - checking crim records on people entering the country.  THEY are the ones the need the cleaners putting through them.

The "not reporting arrest" should that not read "address"?

Not pointing the finger at you LJ I know it came from the OP.

Archived