we were told TM30 not needed, by Immigration

2 hours ago, treetops said:

It was stated on the login/sign up page for the online services and Chrome has recently been added to that page.  What it means in practice is that they have tested the process on these browsers and know it works.  If it works on others than that's fine, but if it doesn't then too bad as they don't claim it will.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

That is what it says, but.....  I just used chrome to register.  There were several fields that would not work.  One example was the Province.  It would only allow Bangkok.  I tried MS Edge but it failed in other ways.  Eventually I used a chrome add on called IE Tab.  It was a bit slow but it worked.

20 minutes ago, wreckingcountry said:

So we can register the TM30 online

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Yes and it works well. My wife registered a few weeks ago. It took 2 weeks rather than the 7 days quoted on their website for her log in email to arrive.

Once set up, reporting me was easy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Farma said:
6 hours ago, wreckingcountry said:

So we can register the TM30 online

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Yes and it works well. My wife registered a few weeks ago. It took 2 weeks rather than the 7 days quoted on their website for her log in email to arrive.

Once set up, reporting me was easy.

Now the registration for it has got jammed though and people have been waiting close to two months for it, but it should eventually come through.

• Like 1