Why do farangs leave their brains at the airport

watgate

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I wonder how many guys would be comfortable if a detective would look into their past. It seems many of us have a couple of secrets which we want to keep for ourselves. And why not? People make mistakes and people change. Is a girl who was a prostitute and had hundreds of customers a bad and unreliable person just because of that? And are all the guys who left "home" in a hurry and never return bad for the rest of their lives?

Personally I don't think we should judge people by the worst things they did sometime in their past.

It is not that she is a bad girl. Personally, I prefer a woman with a lot of experience. I find innocence and lack of experience boring. 

But, what and where is the “breaking”

point? What number? 600? 1500? 3,500? I do believe there is a point, beyond which a lot of women would have a hard time trusting and loving a good man. I think a bitterness might set in at some point. 

That would be my concern. 

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/7/2019 at 8:47 AM, Isaanbiker said:
On 7/7/2019 at 8:11 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Buriram girls are special. When I talk to a Thai girl and I like her look and "style" probably 70% of the time she is from Buriram. Small, brown, cute and a lot more... 

I surely know. I almost lost my soul to one of her sisters. Almost. 

+ 1    The Khymer curse !  

7 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

It is not that she is a bad girl. Personally, I prefer a woman with a lot of experience. I find innocence and lack of experience boring. 

But, what and where is the “breaking”

point? What number? 600? 1500? 3,500? I do believe there is a point, beyond which a lot of women would have a hard time trusting and loving a good man. I think a bitterness might set in at some point. 

That would be my concern. 

There are lots of bitter women (and probably men) out there.

I am sure working for years as a prostitute is damaging, but there are many other conditions which make people unsuitable partners.

36 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Yet, I am astonished at the number of otherwise smart and rational men telling me (and themselves!) that they met a woman at a bar, who just started working last week, has a university degree, and has only been with two other foreigners. 

There seems to be some sort of desire to believe their stories. When they are rarely ever true. Most are coached. To tell us what we want to hear. So, buy into the narrative at your own peril. 

I really think a private detective is a great idea, for a serious man, who wants to know the truth. Can’t be hard to dig up some “background” on these gals.

The real question is, are you man enough to handle the truth?

One bar in Pattaya has part time ladies come only on the weekends.  During the week they have office jobs or college.  Big place with live band.  

21 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I wonder how many guys would be comfortable if a detective would look into their past. It seems many of us have a couple of secrets which we want to keep for ourselves. And why not? People make mistakes and people change. Is a girl who was a prostitute and had hundreds of customers a bad and unreliable person just because of that? And are all the guys who left "home" in a hurry and never return bad for the rest of their lives?

Personally I don't think we should judge people by the worst things they did sometime in their past.

Good thing you are not in the judicial system.  Like you know, bank robbers or murderers.  

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

There are lots of bitter women (and probably men) out there.

I am sure working for years as a prostitute is damaging, but there are many other conditions which make people unsuitable partners.

Of course that is true. But, when one hunts in the lions den, one

must be aware of the perils. That is all I am saying. I think most of us would agree hooking up with a long term bargirl is risky. Riskier than a civilian. 

Taking your time getting to know her is the best thing any guy can do. Regardless of who she is, what she claims, and what her background is. 

Just now, marcusarelus said:

Good thing you are not in the judicial system.  Like you know, bank robbers or murderers.  

I am not and I wouldn't want to have contact with bank robbers and murders.

But I know a couple of guys with an "interesting" history and they are ok.

Buriram girls are special. When I talk to a Thai girl and I like her look and "style" probably 70% of the time she is from Buriram. Small, brown, cute and a lot more... 

It’s funny that you say that, because more than one time, I have heard ‘local Expats’ call that place ‘Bar-girl-Iram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Yet, I am astonished at the number of otherwise smart and rational men telling me (and themselves!) that they met a woman at a bar, who just started working last week, has a university degree, and has only been with two other foreigners. 

Must be the university degree that makes the difference from "one foreigner" and "never been with a man before"...????

On 7/6/2019 at 6:05 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

He does what makes him happy - and why not?

It seems he has a lot of money and it seems she makes him happy enough that he is willingly spending that money.

And why not?

Should he die in the UK with lots of money and leave it maybe to his kids or a charity or what?

I think many people who write or talk about situations like that would do the same or other crazy things if they would have lots of money. Is it i.e. smarter to buy a Ferrari or maybe a big house or something "sensible"?

Spot on.  I doubt he is giving her 200,000 baht a month but if he is then he earned his money and can spend it. 

To the OP do you even spend 200,000 baht a month? If no then who are you to ask where his brain is?  Your brain could not generate 200,000 baht a month of income for yourself. So who is missing the brain?

22 hours ago, hellohello123 said:

I honestly cant think the point of hiring a detective, if she is a prositutte, she will be with every guy that walks past, and offering the right price,

and she will be accepting money from anyone who is willing to pay and that she can handle

why would you need confirmation of the bleating obvious

Simply not true but hope you feel better saying it and thinking it. 

17 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

Spot on.  I doubt he is giving her 200,000 baht a month but if he is then he earned his money and can spend it. 

To the OP do you even spend 200,000 baht a month? If no then who are you to ask where his brain is?  Your brain could not generate 200,000 baht a month of income for yourself. So who is missing the brain?

It would seem you might be if you are suggesting that generating an income is directly proportional to someones intelligence and those who cannot must be 'missing a brain'.... 

20 minutes ago, Wake Up said:
22 hours ago, hellohello123 said:

I honestly cant think the point of hiring a detective, if she is a prositutte, she will be with every guy that walks past, and offering the right price,

and she will be accepting money from anyone who is willing to pay and that she can handle

why would you need confirmation of the bleating obvious

Simply not true but hope you feel better saying it and thinking it. 

Everyone else would be thinking it... but who cares what everyone else thinks right?... 

'cos the guy paying for the hooker would never doubt her, right? would he? sure about that?... 

.... you've had your moment in the politically correct spot light.. Can't generalise between all hookers, they're all individuals, shouldn't judge... hmmm... ok - rather you than I !!!!

I found the perfect girl here. She begged for a ring for 5 years so I finally caved. 6 months later after a small dispute she cheated on me.  She justified the infidelity it by saying I took too long to ask to marry her and asked why I did so. I said I was waiting to see if she would cheat.  

1 hour ago, ThaiWai said:

I found the perfect girl here. She begged for a ring for 5 years so I finally caved. 6 months later after a small dispute she cheated on me.  She justified the infidelity it by saying I took too long to ask to marry her and asked why I did so. I said I was waiting to see if she would cheat.  

The problem with these small disputes is that some girls, for whatever reasons, think they are not small.

Like: Darling, I spend 23 hours a day with you, I only spent 1 hour with the other girl. How can you be upset about this small issue.

"

Why do farangs leave their brains at the airport"

may i propose an alternate theory?

hows about thailand attracts a large number of farangs that dont have much to leave at the airport in the first place.

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:
9 hours ago, atyclb said:

disproportional silicone. nasty imo but to each their own

luckily there are alternatives available ????

strip-bums.jpg.1b44e3ff2bf7bf6963aa74d1a42570a9.jpg

nice "happy hour" .   2 for 1 ??

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 1:31 PM, ThaiWai said:

If she begged for a ring she wasn't perfect. The perfect girl is one that is happy just to be with one. 

I wish I'd known that before I caved, but my excuse is that I had asked her to marry me before I moved in with her.

Seems to me that women these days take umbrage at any old thing, and are willing to throw the whole thing away no matter how good it was, or how much they have to lose. No one gets married to someone they hate, but too many end up hating the person they married.

My ex threw away a relationship that benefitted her immensely in every way, for a reason I do not know ( nor will I ). Far as I know, she's still not with anyone, and living in the same precarious financial situation she was when I met her.

20 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sorry ( not ), but she looks awful, and all she gets from all that silicone is back ache.

Imagine what she will look like when she's 70.

imagine what you will look like, NOT as good as her at 70+????...no worries, I love the silicone fun bags.  

7 minutes ago, mike787 said:

imagine what you will look like, NOT as good as her at 70+????...no worries, I love the silicone fun bags.  

I look OK at 70, and I don't have big lumps of silicone dangling at knee level. 

I do understand that some men like big 'uns, but those look too big. Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong though, but I'd never go near her even at half the size.

If I liked big 'uns I'd have stayed at home and saved all that money I spent on air fares and travel insurance.

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Why do otherwise attractive girls need to ink themselves like that? Sad, really.

Number 3 from the left has the nicest bum, but unfortunately she's inked as well.

You are right. But on the other hand we know most women are not perfect. It's best to concentrate on the nice parts (i.e. four bums without tattoos and lots of long hair). 

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

My ex threw away a relationship that benefitted her immensely in every way, for a reason I do not know ( nor will I ). Far as I know, she's still not with anyone, and living in the same precarious financial situation she was when I met her.

That should give you an idea how miserable she was with you.

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That should give you an idea how miserable she was with you.

Strange comment given that you know zero about her, me or us.

I asked her for a divorce given how miserable I was living with her. She didn't want to get divorced because it lost her face.

Archived