DDPM recommends Safe Driving on Flooded Roads

rooster59

6 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

Reminded me , long ago in the late '60s I was with a m8 going to a pub , this road was flooded the previous day and a sign said after a dip in the road ' Test your brakes '.  When we went the road was dry but a car in front jammed his brakes on , just imagine the same sign here written in Thai.

It would be completely ignored like all others. 

Maybe I am in the minority here, but the only time I notice Thai drivers driving even remotely safely is when it rains. Maybe there are a few idiots in the rain, but when its dry out there are more idiots out than ever, how about driving safely at all times! The fact that you have to tell someone how to drive in the rain is a sign they aren't trained properly, fix that first!

'DDPM', just another bunch of useless, expensive, kins of ..., IMO, as so many, most, of State 'vehicles' to give lucrative(!) jobs to clueless, nose-up, sons-and-daughters-of! N° uno: TAT, but tens and tens of other bottomless pits for taxpayers' money! Thailand, the hub? Here for sure, with the noisy oink-oink massa of self-entitled 'elite' wanting the place they 'deserve' at the trough! Disgusting!

I was travelling along some flooded Bangkok roads on Saturday and could not help but notice the crazyed mentality of many Thai road users which I consider to be pathetic plus very dangerous. They showed an uncaring, impatient nature and lack of respect for one another plus disregard for safty, and whilst on my travels, I passed a dead body on the side of the road due to an earlier road accident. Life is very uncaring and cheap here .

Me Me Me first regardless of life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As if the 'lambda driver' here would be able to drive in a safe and decent way on a well laid, not overcrowded, ...dry road! The volume of BS this country 'looks' able to produce, especially under abusive dictatorships, should make BS its first and main export product, trouble being no other country seems to be reday to swallow any bit of the Thai BS, at any price, making the country's reputation what it is, worldwide, and especially in neighbouring ASEAN countries, where Thais are, erm, to remain polite, 'disliked', let me guess: the very-little-man-with-a-huge-self-esteem must have looked into his own b... not to see this.  

• Confused 1