Thanni.com

fyrekrig

Anybody happens to have a phone number to this online store?

I have a RMA stuck there for one month now and they refuse to reply to my e-mails.

No telephone number given on their web site! One can only speculate to reason for that.

Whatever you do avoid this company at all costs!

Anybody happens to have a phone number to this online store?

I have a RMA stuck there for one month now and they refuse to reply to my e-mails.

No telephone number given on their web site! One can only speculate to reason for that.

Whatever you do avoid this company at all costs!

Duly noted. Thanks for the warning :o

Apparently their domain name is registered in the United States, they really look like they don't want to be found, very strange. If you still didn't hear from them, I'd contact the authoities.

They are pretty responsive IMHO. If you don't get a reply from them, try sending them again just to make sure they are not missing anything.

I just got my order shipped a few days ago. They didn't get my e-mails the first time. So, my order was shipped one day late. Try sending them again and see how it works out.

A couple of months ago I was getting ready to order a couple hundred thousand baht worth of equipment from them as I am in Chiang Mai and their prices and selection are much better than I can find up here.

Before I ordered I wanted to call and check stock levels as It was an Urgent order. An industrious employee of mine called one of the banks listed on the website and found a local mobile number associated with the account. The person who answered the phone refused to discuss anything, saying only that the way they are set up to do business doesn't allow them to do it over the phone. I guess they are trying to avoid taxes.

They knowingly passed on a big sale because of this "policy" so I wouldn't expect anything more than e-mail communication.

Please let us know the outcome of your RMA.

sm

After weeks of trying they finally manage to come back with an one liner!

"RMA pending" and refusing to give out a telephone number!

What a company!

Lordful, can I suggest a few online stores you can trust and I dealt with over a number of years. The prices are a little bit higher than what you see at thanni.com but if you have any problem you are sure to get professional help.

http://www.7daysit.com/home.php (Part of Com7 group)

http://www.busitek.com/

A pinned list with stores and ones I've used with good success > http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=61857

I suspect the problem you are having is that thanni.com has to send the part back to the distributor such as dCom and rely upon them to do the repair/replacement. Agree with 7daysit, ordered several times from them including one time had a faulty disk (new) - sent it back and within a week had a replacement and it was a larger disk at no extra cost.