Recent Non-Imm B applications in neighbouring countries

Hi guys

Recently been hit with the demand to get a legalised copy of my degree certificate. 

Due to this taking potentially a month, if not longer, a trip outside Thailand is unavoidable.

The legalised degree is part of the Non-Imm B visa procedure. So I've been considering whether Thai embassies abroad have the same requirements or just want to see a copy or the original of a degree cert?

As I have to go out of the country anyway, it'd save a fair whack of cash to just get the Non-Imm B elsewhere. I'd obviously rather put my money towards flights, hotels and a nice trip outside the country than to lawyer, government and courier fees. 

I've had a look on a few local embassy websites. Hanoi, for example, simply lists 'Proof of Education' as a required document, which is obviously a bit vague. 

Anyway, these things are in a constant flux. If anyone has up to date information from any of the neighbouring countries Thai Embassies that'd be a really big help

Edit: Forgot to mention, this is for a private school teaching position. I think Non-Imm B procedure and requirements can be different depending on job positon

Thanks

Edited by mankindmatt5