First batch of medical marijuana oil on its way

snoop1130

I kind of figured that was the case,I hope you will keep us posted on the legal developments with your doctor as he is someone who would/should know if there are any developments!You are indeed one luck bugger,I'm trying to get my missus to ask some questions but I find it's much easier to push sh!t uphill!Thanks again for the info and don't feel guilty you are doing it the right way for sure.Just make bloody sure you're enjoying it as much as it sounds like you are!Cheers.Our time will come!

Thanks it’ll come in handy tonight for sure. I just finished going for a long swim in a pretty good size creek and I broke my middle toe on a rock and it HURTS. Plus I swam about 2K down stream and the current looked weak and I underestimated how strong the current was swimming back up stream. It was quite a workout trying to swim back against the current but I know my body isn’t what it used to be either. I’m not in shape like I used to be anymore. But I made it and we’re on our way home now. Looks like we’re gonna beat the rain home as well.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m getting another bottle really soon it’s the way to my house now I’m just waiting. Except tonight I actually need it because I got all banged up swimming in that creek today including minor back flare ups. I also broke my middle toe on a rock out there. And even for perfectly healthy people it can come in really handy for little things like broken toes because there’s nothing the doctor can really do about a broken toe even though it’s extremely painful.

I had two bottles but the other night I decided to take an entire bottle of it in one go to see how it feels and all night that night I learned the true meaning of the word “tripping”.

I’ve never used Cannabis before until now so it’s something totally new to me. I’ll be glad when she gets here with it soon because I really am in pain now. I prefer to swim in lakes because it’s deep the whole way and I can do some real swimming in a big lake. I’m not a fast swimmer I always used to be an extremely fast long distance runner but not anymore. I’m a slow swimmer but I can swim in the deep water for hours on end. Probably for days if I had to. The trick is when you’re way out in the middle of the lake and if you start getting tired or if you start to feel panic just flip over on your back and just kind of angel float for a few minutes and just relax and breathe and then keep going. As long as you don’t panic out there you will not drown. But next time we go I’m going back to the same lake we went to earlier this year, I swam for hours that day in the deep water. I’m pretty good in the water but I’ve never been a fast swimmer but a really strong swimmer. Swimming is one of the few good exercises that I can still do because I’m disabled. For one thing I’ve got a lot of metal disks and metal rods in my back holding it together and that causes me chronic pain sometimes.

10 minutes ago, Mel52 said:

I’m getting another bottle really soon it’s the way to my house now I’m just waiting. Except tonight I actually need it because I got all banged up swimming in that creek today including minor back flare ups. I also broke my middle toe on a rock out there. And even for perfectly healthy people it can come in really handy for little things like broken toes because there’s nothing the doctor can really do about a broken toe even though it’s extremely painful.

I had two bottles but the other night I decided to take an entire bottle of it in one go to see how it feels and all night that night I learned the true meaning of the word “tripping”.

I’ve never used Cannabis before until now so it’s something totally new to me. I’ll be glad when she gets here with it soon because I really am in pain now. I prefer to swim in lakes because it’s deep the whole way and I can do some real swimming in a big lake. I’m not a fast swimmer I always used to be an extremely fast long distance runner but not anymore. I’m a slow swimmer but I can swim in the deep water for hours on end. Probably for days if I had to. The trick is when you’re way out in the middle of the lake and if you start getting tired or if you start to feel panic just flip over on your back and just kind of angel float for a few minutes and just relax and breathe and then keep going. As long as you don’t panic out there you will not drown. But next time we go I’m going back to the same lake we went to earlier this year, I swam for hours that day in the deep water. I’m pretty good in the water but I’ve never been a fast swimmer but a really strong swimmer. Swimming is one of the few good exercises that I can still do because I’m disabled. For one thing I’ve got a lot of metal disks and metal rods in my back holding it together and that causes me chronic pain sometimes.

Ah the wonders of medicinal experiments,I got a good laugh when you said you took a hole bottle!That's pretty brave but you might learn to top up your supply before you run out which is something I was never able to achieve in my younger days.I was a keen surfer a long time ago and could stay in the water for hours,about five years ago visiting family at the beach I went for a paddle and my arms nearly fell off just from the first paddle out through the surf.Sorry to hear about the toe, at least you've got nine more!Hope your stuff comes soon. 

Ah the wonders of medicinal experiments,I got a good laugh when you said you took a hole bottle!That's pretty brave but you might learn to top up your supply before you run out which is something I was never able to achieve in my younger days.I was a keen surfer a long time ago and could stay in the water for hours,about five years ago visiting family at the beach I went for a paddle and my arms nearly fell off just from the first paddle out through the surf.Sorry to hear about the toe, at least you've got nine more!Hope your stuff comes soon. 

I thought it was funny too because when I took that whole bottle I truly did learn the true meaning of the word “tripping”. My next supply is about to arrive anytime now. In fact my doorbell just rang she’s here now with it! I will use it sparingly from now on though.

That’s another good thing about Cannabis you can’t over dose on it but too much can make you feel really strange hence the term “tripping”.

I’ll have to use it more sparingly from now on because I can only get so much of it without raising any red flags. And it’s not that easy to get if you use too much. I can’t just get it whenever I want but I can get a few bottles every few weeks or so. I’ve been very lucky this first 6 weeks since I first started getting it.

Now that I’ve tried it and seen for myself that it works for chronic pain it’s really a Godsend for chronic pain I’d advocate for it. It saves me trips to the hospital from now on I’ll only have to go to the hospital for real emergencies only or for regular procedures. Other than that no more morphine shots for my chronic back flare ups, I’ll just use the Cannabis oil instead it works just as good without all the extremely unhealthy side effects. You could take Cannabis everyday if you had to but not opioids because those kill people.

You can’t take opioid medications on a regular basis for chronic pain but Cannabis you sure can. So I truly don’t understand the opposition to it. I guess it’s just been demonized for so long people still believe it’s just as bad as any other drug. And I used to be one of those people that’s why I’ve never used it until recently. I grew up raised by extremely conservative parents which was not always a bad thing I was pretty much raised right. And I spent 21 years in the military so in the military I wasn’t able to use it even if I had wanted to because of the random drug testing that we were subject to. In the military popping hot on a piss test is a career ender with a dishonorable discharge. I was a career Soldier so I couldn’t have that. I retired almost 6 years ago with a fully honorable discharge and now I’m trying Cannabis oil for the first time for chronic pain and it really does work and it really is safe as long as you don’t go out and do anything stupid after using it like driving.

I don’t think kids should EVER be allowed to use it though because at young ages their brains are still developing and it could lead to problems later on in their lives including to the hard drugs. Read about actor Robert Downey Jr. his dad used to give him weed as a teenager and he grew up and ended up addicted to heroin I believe it was but he got himself cleaned up and off the drugs at least that’s the story anyway. They should just treat it like alcohol but maybe just a little more strict but within reason.

1 hour ago, Mel52 said:

I thought it was funny too because when I took that whole bottle I truly did learn the true meaning of the word “tripping”. My next supply is about to arrive anytime now. In fact my doorbell just rang she’s here now with it! I will use it sparingly from now on though.

That’s another good thing about Cannabis you can’t over dose on it but too much can make you feel really strange hence the term “tripping”.

The term "tripping" usually is associated with hallucinations, I say usually as it's really up to the tripper to describe.I read an article in the High Times magazine that described the occasion that a group of people ate a heap of hash cookies they knew they were hash cookies but as they just returned from a long hike and were hungry they ate way to many some had not ever been stoned before and what the guy writing they article (he was a bit of a pot head) some of the people were clearly tripping.Nobody was hurt though some got pretty freaked out and went to hospital.

You may get to use it sparingly but I have my doubts as you seem to be enjoying it so much it should soon become freely available sooner or later preferably sooner. 

The term "tripping" usually is associated with hallucinations, I say usually as it's really up to the tripper to describe.I read an article in the High Times magazine that described the occasion that a group of people ate a heap of hash cookies they knew they were hash cookies but as they just returned from a long hike and were hungry they ate way to many some had not ever been stoned before and what the guy writing they article (he was a bit of a pot head) some of the people were clearly tripping.Nobody was hurt though some got pretty freaked out and went to hospital.
   You may get to use it sparingly but I have my doubts as you seem to be enjoying it so much it should soon become freely available sooner or later preferably sooner. 

Oh I certainly do enjoy it but I only took 2 full drops of it an hour ago and it usually takes about 2 hours before it fully kicks in. I’m slowly starting to feel it now. When I took the whole bottle that night it was sort of like hallucinations but not that bad like I would imagine LSD is probably like it was more like just a haze and my brain would start working fast sometimes and I’d be having really deep thoughts. Then my brain would sometimes slow down it had some pretty decent psychotropic effects. Even taking a little bit like I did an hour ago does have some minor psychotropic effects. But it just puts you in a state of total euphoria. I felt a little bit paranoid the first time I ever tried it for the first hour but it went away and I don’t feel any paranoia anymore but that first time was weird. Another good thing about it is no hangovers I wake up feeling just fine. lol [emoji23] I didn’t know High Times Magazine was actually a real thing I remember hearing about that magazine in a comedy movie once 20 years ago but I thought it was a joke. So who’s High Times man of the year? Probably whoever invented these Cannabis drops because I don’t even have to smoke it you just squirt a little bit under your tongue they’ve actually converted it into real medicine.

And doesn’t hash come from poppy? Maybe I’m wrong but I always thought that hash was an opioid drug.

I think I might need some more after reading some of the posts in another topic [emoji38][emoji38]

There truly are some crazy people on this forum seriously if I had to read them all I’d have to be high 24/7 [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I didn’t take any tonight but I still feel like my mood is so much better even before I had a few beers it really does work. I don’t plan to take anymore till probably next week or so. Unless I really do legitimately need it before then.

On 7/18/2019 at 7:52 PM, Mel52 said:

And doesn’t hash come from poppy? Maybe I’m wrong but I always thought that hash was an opioid drug.

Hash is made from cannabis so is hash oil,I think the cannabis oil you have is a more highly refined hash oil as the hash oil I knew was kind of thick a lot like the consistency of grease.Check out how easy it is to make and google Rick Simpson cannabis oil on YouTube.

This stuff is some new stuff that my wife’s sister’s friend got in Bangkok I heard. It’s from another doctor down there who I’ve never met apparently and the bottles are smaller. So I took one of the whole bottles and this stuff feels even stronger. The whole room is slowing down and it’s like everything around me is in slow motion. This stuff is better. This stuff produces a much different effect than opioid pain medication and it’s better for my problems. So I’ll never have to take opioid medication ever again no more trips to the hospital WoW. Or rather less trips to the hospital still have to go for medical procedures and regular doctor visits, maybe my post cancer follow up appointments but I don’t really need those anymore that was like back in 2005 when I had stage 3 testicular cancer before I retired and I was in the military at the time and I still managed to go on one more combat tour my fifth and final combat tour in Iraq in 2008 through 2009, I still managed to make it to retirement in 2014, or still maybe go to the hospital for any potential emergencies. But other than that no need to go to the Emergency room at least once a month for my back flare ups. Because this stuff DOES THE TRICK! I have a lot of metal plates and disks holding my back together because of a lot of old injuries in the military from sf training, on parachute jumps, a few accidents, and injuries sustained in combat in Iraq on my last tour in 2008 through 2009. But this stuff is safe and it works better than opioids without the negative side effects including addiction I think as long as you’re not highly everyday like I am right now and it works really well not just for pain but a lot of things I’ve been feeling good lately ever since I started using it even when I’m not using it for like a week I’m in a lot LESS pain and in A REALLY GOOD MOOD EVEN WHEN I’M NOT USING IT I JUST FEEL BETTER NATURALLY. But I’m high on the medical Cannabis now so I should stop typing now I think in fact I should not post anymore because I can’t focus straight I think this took me 30 minutes to write and I’m usually a fast writer

I’m trying to watch a rerun of Homeland season 7 at the same time but I can’t focus I can’t wait till season 8 comes out the writers of that show are ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! But I’m trying to focus on the show and remember what was going on that led up to the current plot and narrative having trouble focusing on both things pone and tv. I think I’ll keep this topic as a diary

On July 9, 2019 at 7:22 PM, tracker1 said:

He acknowledged the initial amount was not enough to meet demand and would in fact be entirely distributed among volunteers enrolled in a trial process. Wonder if that's the new Government ? any reason why it is pink is that to match the uniforms ?

It's not pink, it's the LED lights.

So what is this stuff?

It looks like Rick Simpson Oil.

If Thailand has RSO now, I might move back.

Mel, How much?

It’s Cannabis oil beyond that I don’t know but that stuff last night whoa! Just WoW

Archived