Child Suits/Clothing

saramsland

Hi..

I have a funeral to goto in my home country but will not have time to find clothing once Im back home. Currently traveling out of Africa at the moment but will have 2 days in Bangkok before heading home. Does anyone know anywhere that I can find a basic suit or acceptable funeral clothing in Bangkok for a 10 yr old?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Presumably, just guessing here, but you need long pants, plain shirt/tie  and hopefully a jacket.

The basics except the jacket can all be obtained in any Tesco or Big C supermarket. The only possible issue is going to be the jacket and your limited time.

Presumably, just guessing here, but you need long pants, plain shirt/tie  and hopefully a jacket.

The basics except the jacket can all be obtained in any Tesco or Big C supermarket. The only possible issue is going to be the jacket and your limited time.

Basically exactly what you said. I was considering Uniclo but its been 8 mths since my last visit and cant remember exactly what they hold for a child. If I cant find a place for a jacket, i will go for tesco/big C and just get him a winter lining of some sort.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app