Sending 2.4 million from Krungsri to a developer

I’m buying an apartment in Bangkok and I need to pay a deposit of roughly 2.4m.

I have an account in Krungsri but the limit for daily withdrawal to another bank will be around 200-300k according to their website.

I’m not in Thailand right now so I can’t just go to the branch and ask them for the Bahtnet transfer and Bahtnet transfers are not available online.

Or maybe I’m wrong and I can transfer out more money just by using online transfer?

If the limit is only 200k then I need 12 days to send all the money to the developer which I might end up doing if the agree but asking if maybe you know another way.

Also I’m sending money by Bitcoin to bx exchange then selling them for THB and withdrawing to Krungsri. Is that all right?

Edited by Rentier28

6 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Doing something like this ,I would prefer to be in Thailand,2.4 M deposit ?

is the development nearly finished,or how far along ?.

regards worgeordie

The price is 8.2m and there is 30% deposit for foreigners. Completion expected in 2021.

I don’t really fancy flying 13 hours just for that. I used to move around 1m in one week to another bank account of a company but it’s a bit annoying to pay in 12 transfers.

Edited by Rentier28

That is correct , all banks have limits which can not be lifted. The only other way is to personally go into the branch, then they do it as withdrawal from your account and deposit into developers .

you can do daily transfers until full amount is paid up, no other way around it