Tourism minister plans to get back the lost Europeans - with MASSAGE and GANJA!

webfact

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe get rid of the bs law first that makes it extremely dangerous for every stoner to come here.

One pisstest which finds marihuana traces and you are either extored from cops or in jail, even if you took that stuff before you came here and merely traces are found.

Unlike real countries where you can't get knacked for merely using something and not having it with you it's extremely dangerous here...

In some places AirBnB rooms are much more expensive than hotels. 
Sure it is. You get a studio 35 TO 45 SQM with a kitchen and pool compared to a mouldy old 20 SQM 40 year old guest house
It's not rocket science

Who cares for medical? That wont get the tourists!! Ganja from convenience stores will work. Guaranteeded quadrupole tourist numbers and a drop in alcohol violence and stupidity will be an added bonus. Should i be the next TAT boss? No doubt!!????????????????

3 hours ago, KiChakayan said:

Just checked the calendar, it isn't April 1st..

Yes,

EVERY weeks Thailand make news looks like a first april,
but it's no a joke !

When they will understrand they looks so stupid for all the world ?

2 hours ago, Dnyy said:

The Pattaya and Phuket model is probably outdated and not wanted by newer generations. Pattaya as an example, has nothing to offer that you can't have better somewhere else. 

Where please? I want to try it

Just make up your mind and decide which origin of tourists you want to spend their money here. If you invite Chinese and Indians, then Americans and Europeans will stay away, as they do not mix well in larger numbers at the same buffet.

1 minute ago, Xonax said:

Just make up your mind and decide which origin of tourists you want to spend their money here. If you invite Chinese and Indians, then Americans and Europeans will stay away, as they do not mix well at the same buffet.

Unless it is an Indian buffet....Yum Yum....????

3 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Aint gonna happen. But wouldn't it be crazy if you could roll a fatty and smoke it out in the open. Naw, Aint gonna happen.

Perfectly legal in a civilized country such as the Netherlands and some of the more enlightened states in the U.S. In the Netherlands the "Happy Ending" given by smiling Thai, or Chinese ladies is even cheaper than in Thailand at present rates.

So nah, I don't see the pull to travel to Thailand for that.

I like the way this new TAT guy thinks. Also scrap the booze selling restrictions, let bars stay open 24/7/365, remove all immigration reporting crap, make it an offense punishable by death to scam or use double pricing on farangs and you might, just might, get a couple of timid stoners from the west to come here.

Otherwise, it's already a lost cause. Game over.

23 minutes ago, Xonax said:

Just make up your mind and decide which origin of tourists you want to spend their money here. If you invite Chinese and Indians, then Americans and Europeans will stay away, as they do not mix well in larger numbers at the same buffet.

When a heap of people sit around in a circle passing around chillums all day no really gives a sh!t where people come from and everyone has a good time unlike all the paranoid straight people and there reluctance to mix it up.Chillout relax and don't hog the chillum.

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

I wonder how many tourists will misinterpret these stories as Cannabis is now legal in Thailand like it is in their home country and do a lot of time in Thai prisons?  

The perfect Thai way of doing this would be to offer Thai massage with a spliff and the second you exit the parlor, BiB is outside waiting with a drug test and a brown envelope ready to be filled. Welcome to Thailaaan 101.

8 minutes ago, Kim J said:

My God. What sort of depths will these people plumb to attract tourists?

What next? All inclusive heroin and crack resorts??

People will go to extraordinary depths to chase a dollar just look at some of the mines around the world.

I wonder what planet this Guy is living on?  Your safety record in the Country is abysmal, your rip-off merchants are like swarms of lucusts, you have very odd hours when tourists may buy alcohol, which annoys them, the driving of many Thais is absolutely diabolical, your management of Immigration at the Airports is almost non-existent, oh, sorry, I didn't notice that you want to introduce marijuana and get everyone to have a massage, glad to see that you are taking the 30% drop in tourists seriously and have developed a well thought out strategic plan to get them all to come back. Duh!

Archived