Tourism minister plans to get back the lost Europeans - with MASSAGE and GANJA!

webfact

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, fforest1 said:

But seriously.....There can not be marijuana tourism with out marijuana cafes...They will have to allow them...

I personally am not a fan of weed myself....I tried it plenty of times but I do not like feeling unmotivated,lazy,forgetful,and just kind of dumb......And to be honest hanging around big weed smokers is just plain boring...

Yeah you sound dumb enough already

2 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

I wonder how many tourists will misinterpret these stories as Cannabis is now legal in Thailand like it is in their home country and do a lot of time in Thai prisons?  

There in lies the earner for the BiB,they won't be left out.

44 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

If they legalize Airbnb, then Bangkok will become more expensive to live and a gentrified hole. The real heart and character of the city will be driven out by high prices

1. Do you mean "if they DON'T legalize Airbnb..."

2. Are you stoned?

1 hour ago, Dnyy said:

Pattaya as an example, has nothing to offer that you can't have better somewhere else. 

Where? So I can book my next flight right away!

If you think that with a bit of cannabis medicine and some Thai massage (made by incapable people) they will make me forget the high prices, the cheaters, the dangers from the criminals and on the road, well you're on the wrong way!

Am I the only one who thinks that trying to entice Europeans with ganja is simply silly. Has anyone else ever been to Amsterdam? Plenty of smoke related products there, plenty of lovely girls too. And no huge airfare or commute time involved for them. This idea is a loser!

Sorry to tell you Pipat, but they are gone for good. Too much damage has been done, too much water under the bridge, too many years of sabotage on the part of both Prayuth, and the biggest joke, too much xenophobia, outright racism, immigration woes, and dereliction of duty on the part of the local authorities in Samui, Pattaya and Phuket, the police, and the army. Not to mention the continually rising baht, the moronic luxury import taxes, which stifle luxury shopping, and any hopes of attracting wealthy tourists, and the continually rising prices, to go along with that, which no longer allows Thailand to claim bargain status, by a long shot. 

The lack of vision, imagination, business acumen, and intelligence that has been demonstrated by the tourism authorities, immigration and the government when it comes to attracting and retaining Western tourism (by far the most important kind of tourism for Thailand) has killed the golden goose. No amount of effort at this point, is going to resuscitate her. She is gone and buried. 

Now, you are stuck with the low end to medium range (a small percentage of middle class, virtually no wealthy Indians or Chinese visit Thailand for tourism) tourists from India and China. That is about it. A few Malaysians here and there, and a few hippies from the west. But, you are now endowed with a pale shadow of the incredibly good fortune, which your country took for granted, and trashed in dozens of ways, for more years than anyone cares to count. Live with it. It is your destiny, it is what you have sown, and what you have earned. It is what you deserve as a nation. Sad as it sounds, it is true. 

Where will these medical Tourist come from? Certainly not from the US certainly not from Europe certainly not from half of the South American countries are they are they after Chinese medical concert Tourist? It’s so much easier to get in so much easier to get to it and most other places not like they’re the only place on the planet that has a unicorn tears or something. Thailand is behind the curve, not ahead of it. Cannabis tourism and medical cannabis tourism was happening 10 years ago already in another country. 

Archived