Looking for affiliate partner for an dating site.

Valdemar

Looking for affiliate partner for an dating site. On this dating site, the average customer spend €360/month. As an affiliate you will get access to your own affiliate control panel with several tools like monitor your traffic, earnings, create tracking links, set up sub affiliates, etc. Your commission is 20% of all your customers spending. Target is at least 18 year from Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, India, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine and Venezuela.

Monthy payouts.

Requirements:
- You are over 18 year.
- You are open-minded and willing to actually work.
- You are comfortable with basic computer management, Internet and various social media.

Advantages:
- You have any experience in Internet / affiliate marketing or dating websites.
- You have any ad networking, banners, domains, media buying or email marketing, etc. 
- You can read and write any of the supported languages except for English.

2 hours ago, MeePeeMai said:

That's funny!

NOBODY spends anywhere near that much on any dating site.  Not even a fool!

i swipe left and right 24/7/365 and never spend a baht. 

Edited by NCC1701A
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

me too.  and man am i tired.

Me too mate, had many a freebee,  just play their game until,,  then next profile.

I am serious, looking for a long term relationship, maybe more .  House , car etc. 555

Edited by elliss

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mark1066 said:

How can it be a pyramid scheme if you’re not investing any money? Do you not understand what a pyramid scheme is?

yes and this is the start of one.  Hopefully no naive individuals will be fooled.  

On 7/21/2019 at 3:16 AM, Valdemar said:

If you don't believe me, then quit ???? Then work for 10 hours and 6 days or so - the normal job. I was skeptical indeed. But yes, payout for sure after one month.

Of course and I believe in fairies, goblins and  money trees. 

• Haha 2

• 4 months later...

Should at least offer 40-50% commissions as every competitor offers that. Funny how clueless some members are tho, thinking that is a pyramid scheme or fake. 
Have many friends in Thailand who earn above 150K a month doing affiliate marketing, since a decade, of which a fair part is dating. I also have income from it.

Edited by tabarin
  • Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 6:38 PM, Valdemar said:

You want to try? Than send me an email or oddvaldemar [at] gmail [dot] com.

If you not want to try it, but only chatting and laugh. And next posts in the forum. ????

CAUTION: Have no idea whether this is for real or not. If for real, the word "advertisement" should appear IMO.

But the caution is about sending an email as requested. This could just be an "effort" to collect and distribute (sell) email addresses. Next thing you know, your inbox is full of <deleted> and adult offers as it gets sold and resold many times all around the world.

"Once burnt, twice shy".