DT Motor's New Vicheles

Rdrokit

• 9 months later...

I don't know if they have AIRCON, I would be interested only if it had air. I had seen a cute chick driving one in Bangkok, but she using a paper fan, and had a dog, so I wasn't sure if the dog dumped or if the car had no air at all. Unless they have an air system, I wont even consider it. However if anyone knows the solid answer please update.

22 minutes ago, TheX said:

I don't know if they have AIRCON, I would be interested only if it had air. I had seen a cute chick driving one in Bangkok, but she using a paper fan, and had a dog, so I wasn't sure if the dog dumped or if the car had no air at all. Unless they have an air system, I wont even consider it. However if anyone knows the solid answer please update.

Apparently A/C is an option, no idea what it would do to the available range.

40 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Apparently A/C is an option, no idea what it would do to the available range.

Their website is not too helpful.

Just that one model is called "MINI EV AIR"?

6 hours ago, Bob A Kneale said:

For access.

Access to what, I admit , I don't know much about electric cars, but I thought the motor was under the car, usually on the axle. and the front hood is mostly for storage. If I am correct (a big if) then wouldn't it be better to eliminate it, move the cab forward, and either have more room inside, or in the case of the White TD a bigger bed in the back.

I am not being argumentative, I am simply asking so I can learn. 

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

Access to what, I admit , I don't know much about electric cars, but I thought the motor was under the car, usually on the axle. and the front hood is mostly for storage. If I am correct (a big if) then wouldn't it be better to eliminate it, move the cab forward, and either have more room inside, or in the case of the White TD a bigger bed in the back.

I am not being argumentative, I am simply asking so I can learn. 

Electric cars need huge batteries. It doesn't seem like they are in the floor. So they might be under the hood?

1200px-Nissan_Leaf_012.jpg

• Thanks 1