Jomtien Immigr. / Showing 800 K after 3 months...???

moonseeker

My 90 days coincides with the date to show proof of having 800 K in the bank after 3 months.

90 days procedure is clear....THX.

800 K procedure, anybody who has done it already in Jomtien? Details?

I assume:

- Update book again on the same day.

- Copy book main and showing 800 K page, fixed deposit.

- Copy main page passport and retirement ext. page?

Anybody can add to this? Do we get a receipt for having been

there in time to show the proof of funds?

Thanks and you all have  a great evening.     MS>

• Sad 1

Ah yes another bureaucratic make work suspense established by some Immigration offices.  Not only is it a burden on the farang but "make work" for the Immigration office.  

"Make work" entails an expense, even if that expense is nothing more than frustrating both the farang & Immigration employees.  Accordingly, the farang must be made to pay for that added expense. 

Don't be surprised if a fine (perhaps 1,600 thb) is ultimately established if the suspense is not met within a 7 day delay.

1 hour ago, jwdub said:

On the small square piece of paper attached to your appointment day page, it states copies for the bank book and passport are needed.

Correct. I went yesterday and the letter clearly states copy of your photo page and visa page of passport. Also first page of bank book and last page showing update. This is 90 days after extension granted. BTW you can't do it earlier than 90 days.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Correct. I went yesterday and the letter clearly states copy of your photo page and visa page of passport. Also first page of bank book and last page showing update. This is 90 days after extension granted. BTW you can't do it earlier than 90 days.

Just one more idiotic, stupid paper chase,  from Immigration of Pattaya / Thailand

The xenophobia is growing day by day.  :bah:

Edited by intherealworld
  • Like 1