Prachuap: Blacklist database roots out foreign retiree on near five year overstay

webfact

Well I think we can all agree that something like this is far more important than the recent case of a 60 year old Thai teacher grooming and fornicating with a 14 year old student for 2 years before killing her.  Overstays is where Thailand really needs to focus its energy as diabolical foreigners come here and spend money without appropriate exit/entry stamps.  

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Thaifriends said:

Immigration law is broken and beyond limit. If someone will do same in the UK?

E

31 minutes ago, Thaifriends said:

Immigration law is broken and beyond limit. If someone will do same in the UK?

They get to appeal , and effectively stay forever 

Interesting that Barstool and Crusty brigade on TV are the first to complain about visa rules and reporting...yet some fool overstays 5 years, and everyone thinks he has done nothing wrong.

These are precisely the kind of people that influence the tightening of visa rules, airport scanners and 90-day reporting.

2 hours ago, remorhaz said:

Well I think we can all agree that something like this is far more important than the recent case of a 60 year old Thai teacher grooming and fornicating with a 14 year old student for 2 years before killing her.  Overstays is where Thailand really needs to focus its energy as diabolical foreigners come here and spend money without appropriate exit/entry stamps.  

Who said it was more important? Should the immigration police stop doing their job until there are no more murders in the world?

7 hours ago, coxo said:

I guess immigration is suss because there are so many fools on overstay...

With the visa situation , and gbp down the pan , more can be expected .

Victims , not fools ...

I see names like scum & others...

what did this guy do against you , that you call other people names like that

was he a thief, murderer, rapist ?

he did not munch on thai society for a hand-out, did he ...

my ex-wife is trying everything to get me out of the country, away from my daughter that I RAISE on my own, even we had a divorce / court agreement (no sole custody) where  she is supposed to help me with my yearly visa, does not help and for thai "justice" this is off course not a problem for her, but clearly mine...

so what did the guy do to you or thailand for calling him names ? make you feel better? makes you a better person ...  earned some karma points ?

Scum? Well, unkind but every problem the vast majority of Farangs (legal) encounter her is because of a few who wont’ follow the rules. Most of the overstay supporters will be moaning on and on about “immigrants” back home.

6 hours ago, justin case said:

he did not munch on thai society for a hand-out, did he ...

my ex-wife is trying everything to get me out of the country, away from my daughter that I RAISE on my own, even we had a divorce / court agreement (no sole custody) where  she is supposed to help me with my yearly visa, does not help and for thai "justice" this is off course not a problem for her, but clearly mine...

so what did the guy do to you or thailand for calling him names ? make you feel better? makes you a better person ...  earned some karma points ?

He was not a thief, murderer or rapist. That´s all true. What he did, though, was break the law. Doesn´t matter if he paid for his stay or had a hand out. He did contribute to the lack of confidence for other foreigners staying in the country. That´s a really bad thing to do, and therefore he deserves the title scum and others.

Regarding your ex-wife, I can neither guide you or actually question anything. Just got to small meat on the bones for that. The thing, though, must be that she do not like you. You do something really bad or not, I don´t know? The problem? You got a court order, that actually means nothing in Thailand. Get a better one or you have to deal with this crap for the rest of your life.

25 minutes ago, elliss said:

With the visa situation , and gbp down the pan , more can be expected .

Victims , not fools ...

Please explain how you can be a victim of a country´s foreign policy? You are perfectly free to leave whenever you wish. You are also obligated to be aware of any changes.

2 hours ago, Thaifriends said:

Does not look like African as mostly projected.

As per so many long overstay stories, most are EU nationals, why? This is important point.

I do not understand what you are pointing at? Where have most of the posters been projecting this is an african over stayer?

Mayby most are europeans, maybe US antionals or just the vast majority of UK citizens? Dear grace of inevitable heaven, who knows?

You missed the important point totally, my dear friend. That it´s still allowed or that it still exists one little single piece of overstayer in Thailand is the important point.

Economy is not great, and the exchange rates are affecting many here.

So if one of the following extraction ways don't work, they can resort to dropping the odd farang in it with Immigration.

50/50 share of the fines will pay the bills until the next one. 

received_1777202772396281.jpeg

1528877227487.jpg

received_422306584853796.jpeg

1528877227212.jpg

5 hours ago, remorhaz said:

5 hours ago, remorhaz said:

In other words, she was 12 years old when this bastard began to <deleted>..  her ..

14 hours ago, justin case said:

No, he wasn't. It's far worse than that. He was an.........overstayer. AN OVERSTAYER!!!!!!!

OMG, I feel afraid even just saying this crime out aloud. It's horrible I know. Ghastly criminals like this have been tearing the country apart. Can you imagine how many immigration officers are out of work because of this one dispicable overstayer who didn't bother getting an extension of stay stamp. And that's not even mentioning the 90 day reports he failed to do. That in itself is at least 9 jobs for Thais in the local immigration office that won't be filled. 

Disgusting. Outrageous. Low life criminal.    

Maybe they got the nationality wrong?  Sounds very German to me.  

Anyway why so many complaining here when the immigration police did their job, 5 year overstay is a crime. Probably tried to stay under the radar. 

20 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Another one that don´t give a thought to his life and the possible persons that he might have been living with.

Rule no 1: Do I have the possibility to stay in Thailand legally?

Rule no 2: Does my life style and economic situation make a family, marriage /and/or children possible?

Rule no 3: Be responsible and do your visa and extension matters in time according to the Immigration law.

See, 3 simple rules that makes life easy in all areas of the world. Nothing special with Thailand.

3 Rules?

Arrest me if I am wrong, but I see 1 advice and 2 questons  ...

3 hours ago, ttrd said:

3 Rules?

Arrest me if I am wrong, but I see 1 advice and 2 questons  ...

You are a funny one. Ok, I will explain it to you. Many others have understood it directly, but I will help. 

The two first ones I put a question mark on, is the things you should ask yourself before you do it. Therefore I called them rules.

After that it´s the advice you are talking about. Sure, take it like an advice, and dismiss it as you wish. See what happens. Maybe same thing like for this guy.
Therefore I also see that one as a very important rule.

But don´t worry, nobody is coming to arrest you, if you do not break rule number 3. Then the new van is surely coming your way. ???? 

Archived