Prachuap: Blacklist database roots out foreign retiree on near five year overstay

webfact

6 hours ago, Whyamiandwhatamidoinghere said:

So Big Joke was joking when he announced that there were no more overstayers in Thailand way back when he was In Like Flint? 

Yep, It was all a big joke, back in those days.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/25/2019 at 11:32 AM, the guest said:

Scum like this give all foreigners a bad name. 

Scum is a bit strong.

There is no doubt  that foreign men who visit Thailand on sex tours and marry Isaan bar girls  give all of us a bad name.

Red Bull heir in London , rich girl who killed 9students in a car accident while laughing & talking on her iphone and the fat turd who walked after killing a rare panther are scum.

On 7/25/2019 at 10:22 PM, Matzzon said:

I do not understand what you are pointing at? Where have most of the posters been projecting this is an african over stayer?

Mayby most are europeans, maybe US antionals or just the vast majority of UK citizens? Dear grace of inevitable heaven, who knows?

You missed the important point totally, my dear friend. That it´s still allowed or that it still exists one little single piece of overstayer in Thailand is the important point.

The point is, when Africans or other Asians are caught there is so discreminatory postings but when Westeners are caught then tone is different.

A person who breaks a law must face it.

On 7/26/2019 at 3:27 AM, Whyamiandwhatamidoinghere said:

So Big Joke was joking when he announced that there were no more overstayers in Thailand way back when he was In Like Flint? 

That time they were focused on blacks but turned out all are involved 

30 minutes ago, Thaifriends said:

The point is, when Africans or other Asians are caught there is so discreminatory postings but when Westeners are caught then tone is different.

A person who breaks a law must face it.

Ok, to me they are all dirtbags. One day overstay, is to me same like 10 years. Something that shouldn´t be done, and that there are no need for.

On 7/25/2019 at 2:11 PM, Sticky Wicket said:

Must have been grassed up or they would have got him earlier

And probably a lot more are being caught that way but why would they rat on their rats ?

Coming up with another plausible reason for the arrest keeps those anonymous tips/calls coming in. Wait until they start offering substantial rewards . Then you'll start seeing a lot more of these"clairvoyant" visits posted in the news.

On 7/25/2019 at 1:49 PM, Wiggy said:

They should stop calling it a blacklist now as this latest one doesn't appear to be “a person of colour.”

LOL. Thailand doesn't care because it's one of the most politically incorrect countries in the world. First thing you see when you arrive is a big fat sign saying "Foreigners" with no attempt to be subtle about it.

Wow great job....and how about acting as fast to arrest the real criminals in Thailand, like those who set of the terror attacks recently ?...but catch the real culprits and not some helpless burmese immigrant, pointed out just to look good in the press...

39 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Wow great job....and how about acting as fast to arrest the real criminals in Thailand, like those who set of the terror attacks recently ?...but catch the real culprits and not some helpless burmese immigrant, pointed out just to look good in the press...

I think we all know who arranged the bombs.

On 7/25/2019 at 4:16 AM, Matzzon said:

Another one that don´t give a thought to his life and the possible persons that he might have been living with.

Rule no 1: Do I have the possibility to stay in Thailand legally?

Rule no 2: Does my life style and economic situation make a family, marriage /and/or children possible?

Rule no 3: Be responsible and do your visa and extension matters in time according to the Immigration law.

See, 3 simple rules that makes life easy in all areas of the world. Nothing special with Thailand.

Hes been doing OK for the last five years without your rules.

Archived