How much you pay for mobile internet?

gaviolit

It s crazy priced in thailand for mobile internet data, and all have GB limits! I used ais Mao Mao 1 gbps unlimited for 6 months, but now can t renove it at the same, now, same price but 7,5 gb/month. That I use in 3 days!!! 

What do you use? 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, marcusarelus said:

Turn off mobile data and stay in places that have Wifi.  I pay something like 1000 baht per month, one post paid and one prepaid account.  

I have home fiber, but I need connected all time also when I m in travel, so can t use only wifi spot

I have two numbers and 3 sims so I can switch back and forth from my phone to tablet when travelling.  Dial *100# if you have the service.  4G Max Speed package Monthly fee 688 Baht, Voice 300mins, Internet total of 20GB, including 4G/3G internet 16GB and 4G Internet 4GB (to stop afterward), and Unlimited AIS SUPER WiFi. Exceed:Voice 1.50B./min, SMS 3B., MMS 4B., Net 99B./GB, 12 Bills

I have an AIS postpaid Buffet Net Plus package for Bht450 per month - 2Mbps unlimited. But the plan expires end of October and I don't think there are any unlimited packages available from AIS anymore. It's basically just a backup should my TOT fibre go down and for travelling.

19 hours ago, Stocky said:

I have an AIS postpaid Buffet Net Plus package for Bht450 per month - 2Mbps unlimited. But the plan expires end of October and I don't think there are any unlimited packages available from AIS anymore. It's basically just a backup should my TOT fibre go down and for travelling.

They still have unlimited packages for SIMs activated before a certain time.

20 hours ago, gaviolit said:

I have home fiber, but I need connected all time also when I m in travel, so can t use only wifi spot

If your SIM was activated before the 1st of Feb, you can renew your unlimited 1 Mbps package.

They still have three month, six month and 12 month 1 Mbps packs available, as well as 90 days of 4 Mbps and 90 days of 10 Mbps.

Search my posts for the USSD codes.

I pay 2500B for one year of 4Mbps with CAT. I ported my number from True to CAT to do this as I did not want to have to use a second SIM for the data part, which is obligatory with the cheap True packages.

CAT add the data package to your regular SIM.

On 7/28/2019 at 6:10 AM, JamJar said:

If your SIM was activated before the 1st of Feb, you can renew your unlimited 1 Mbps package.

They still have three month, six month and 12 month 1 Mbps packs available, as well as 90 days of 4 Mbps and 90 days of 10 Mbps.

I have these package, 6 month at 1 Mbps, 600 Baht (MaoMao unlimited) like you told, but now at the end of time, can t renew at unlimited, they give only 7,5Gb/month, same price same speed. 

14 minutes ago, gaviolit said:

I have these package, 6 month at 1 Mbps, 600 Baht (MaoMao unlimited) like you told, but now at the end of time, can t renew at unlimited, they give only 7,5Gb/month, same price same speed. 

Did you bother to read my post? Do I really need to re-post it?

On 7/28/2019 at 5:55 AM, JamJar said:

They still have unlimited packages for SIMs activated before a certain time.

How long ago does the sim need to have been activated and what are the unlimited packages ?

9 minutes ago, JamJar said:

Posts #8 & #13..

If you meant another network...

Thanks, I should have read the rest of the posts before asking my question.

10mbps for 90 days would be ideal but only offered (to me) @ 30 day intervals.

67403407_10156947858367740_2454563686426

1 hour ago, gaviolit said:

On 7/28/2019 at 12:10 AM, JamJar said:

Bear in mind that the cost is not the same;

9 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

Thanks, I should have read the rest of the posts before asking my question.

10mbps for 90 days would be ideal but only offered (to me) @ 30 day intervals.

67403407_10156947858367740_2454563686426

If your SIM falls beyond that date, AIS are offering 110 GB per month @ 4 Mbps for 200 baht per month for newly registered SIM. You need to apply the package within seven days of opening.

Just now, JamJar said:

If your SIM falls beyond that date, AIS are offering 110 GB per month @ 4 Mbps for 200 baht per month for newly registered SIM. You need to apply the package within seven days of opening.

My sim was activated in 2006.

Just now, Don Mega said:

Given your snooty remark at the end of post #19 I think I'll just put you on ignore.

That's fine. I'll do the same for you. You can then reflect that the remark was a reply to gaviolit who failed to take note of my first reply to him.

Either way, not a problem for me. I shall just make sure I only post codes in future via PM.

On 7/27/2019 at 4:29 AM, gaviolit said:

I need connected all time also when I m in travel

7.5 GB in three days during travelling? 

Do you know, there is a (real) World outhere too? 

Dtac share package 5 numbers,  1099 baht/month, 30GB Internet at 100Mbps, 600 minutes free calls. I need fast Internet. I share the package with my gf (she pays for it), she uses another sim for her business and the remaining 2 sims I give to friends when they visit me.  

4 hours ago, JamJar said:

I got this one and it works well, but nobody at 2 AIS shops were able to tell me how long I will be able to use it ?! An idiot said 1 month only hahaha

I guess it's 6 months or 1 year ?

4 hours ago, JamJar said:

That's fine. I'll do the same for you. You can then reflect that the remark was a reply to gaviolit who failed to take note of my first reply to him.

Either way, not a problem for me. I shall just make sure I only post codes in future via PM.

Do not care the idiots here, too many of them to waste your time ! if you have different codes please tell us ! thank you.

Archived