Thai man sent beautiful Bai Por 2.3 million baht - she turns out to be an ugly fat Facebook fraudster!

rooster59

On 7/27/2019 at 1:27 PM, worgeordie said:

Sent her 2.3 Million,and never even seen her !,one thing for sure

this guy had more money than sense,but it could have been

worse,it might have been a lady boy. I suppose it could be called a pig in a poke

scenario

regards worgeordie

"

it could have been

worse,it might have been a lady boy."

much worse

ploy.jpg

8 hours ago, faraday said:

Steven, you're a very naughty boy, you bin tellin' us off cuz we dunno grammer, & you, young man, don't know about plural apostrophes - you should be ashamed of yourself!!

IMG_20190728_051631.png

don't be so harsh on him, most of us are not real english teachers 55

• Haha 1

Just now, atyclb said:

don't be so harsh on him, most of us are not real english teachers 55

Considering so much "wordsmithing" is done on the computer in this day and age, the main autocorrect for "English" is American English unless regional settings are used, so the apostrophe is becoming redundant and will be gone before the next decade is out.

We need to remember also that English is an evolving language, so relax  Steven and enjoy Thailand ????

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

Considering so much "wordsmithing" is done on the computer in this day and age, the main autocorrect for "English" is American English unless regional settings are used, so the apostrophe is becoming redundant and will be gone before the next decade is out.

We need to remember also that English is an evolving language, so relax  Steven and enjoy Thailand ????

Certainly not in blighty dear chap, now that Jacob Rees- Mogg is leader in the House.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-49137619

I believe the heart takes control of the head,  several years ago an employee of mine 67 widowed and sensible got into a right pickle when he fell in love  online with a woman , beautiful, fine figure even sent him a full frontal, !!!!

Then it started

i need money to do a uk visa,

i need money to book a flight,

i need money to pay hospital the taxi had a crash taking me to the airport,

i need money to book another flight and another rather raunchy photo, 

etc etc etc.

I was made aware of this after £35.000 was gone and so was his mind and he had fallen out with his only daughter over it,  i tried to speak with him the day he asked for time off to go to the airport for the third time to pick her up  but he was in complete denial , another wasted trip and an email excuse again, so i asked HR to take him to the police station and report it, my HR officer (female came back after an hour deeply upset by the story and confirmed the amount was 3 fold what he had admitted, close to £100.000, and now for the sting in the tail, he was found dead in his car 1 week later the verdict, suicide. So the South African scum bag who took this  mans money and happily sent photos of somebody's woman,

I HOPE  YOU HAVE A NICE DAY.

RIP Michael your only crime you wanted to help someone have a better life

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hellohello123 said:

so its not just old white guys stupidly sending money into money pits!

No it's not, but TV is basically for white guys, so that's what get reported. 

Nice to read a report whereby the table is turned against a Thai.

What happened is not nice, but he and Thai may consider how tousands upon thousands of foreigners have felt and feel when cheated out of millions of baht. 

2.5 million is small change compared to the millions individuals loose, especially to bar girls....

With live video streaming on Facebook and Skype these days its hard to believe it happened. Even if you live on the other side of the planet you can do a lot of background checks before transfering any money. 

16 minutes ago, balo said:

With live video streaming on Facebook and Skype these days its hard to believe it happened. Even if you live on the other side of the planet you can do a lot of background checks before transfering any money. 

You're talking about using critical thinking. That's not something that a lot of Thais have been taught about.

On 7/27/2019 at 7:27 AM, worgeordie said:

Sent her 2.3 Million,and never even seen her !,one thing for sure

this guy had more money than sense,but it could have been

worse,it might have been a lady boy. I suppose it could be called a pig in a poke

scenario

regards worgeordie

I think i prefer the lady boy option

• Haha 1

A post lobbying members to sign a petition that has been posted across multiple topics has been removed:

Forum Netiquette

4. Please do not post the same thing across multiple forums. Such posts will be deleted and only one post allowed to remain

1 hour ago, metisdead said:

A post lobbying members to sign a petition that has been posted across multiple topics has been removed:

Forum Netiquette

4. Please do not post the same thing across multiple forums. Such posts will be deleted and only one post allowed to remain

Assume this is the petition regarding TM 30, as this affects many members it should be available to all, after all this is Thaivisa.com There is nothing  wrong with removing the multi posting (as per the rules) but couldn't members be pointed to the location where it can be located as not all members frequent all forum's. 

9 hours ago, balo said:

Even if you live on the other side of the planet you can do a lot of background checks before transfering any money.

Who in their right mind would even consider sending anyone money who they don't even know? I don't care if she is Miss Thailand. Just amazingly stupid people.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2019 at 1:18 PM, Sticky Wicket said:

2.3 million and she can't even afford m

Ohhh you were checking that out pretty closely.... joking nothing like busting someone’s balls early in the morning. I was hoping that was a fake fake picture...

21 hours ago, bluesofa said:
21 hours ago, gunderhill said:

Probably ate one of them!

She probably thought it was a profiterole with choux pastry.

In the interests of making a profit, 'er ole choux went down the gullet.