TM30 Online Android Application User Name & Password

My wife has been trying to use the TM30 online application for Android for registration and she is being asked to download minimum 1 file. Could somebody please advise what file is supposed to be downloaded (maybe the correct term is upload?) also how do we get the Username and Password.

We have live in Udonthani since 2004 and travelled abroad every year for holidays.

We do not have a copy of any TM30 and Udonthani Immigration has today once again confirmed that we only need to do a TM30 if we move permanently from Udonthani.

My wife also asked if Udonthani Immigration could provide a Username and Password and they said that they could not as the online system is supposed to provide these. They also stated that if we want to then we can do the TM30 application online.

Many thanks in advance for any help in being able to use the TM30 online android application without a copy of the TM30.

You need to upload JPGs of

your wife's Thai ID card

your wife's chanote, or blue book

You can register online here as well...

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/FilterNoLogonServlet?nodeId=24&programId=FNHOTELREG

After you register, and after you receive approval, and after you receieve the approvaed temporary username and PW, you would log in, create a new PW, then you can file a TM30.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When I registered, I uploaded scanned copies of my wife's tabbien bahn, her ID card and the ID page of my passport. After you submit your registration, you should receive an email to verify your email address. Once that is done you should receive another email containing your Username and Password. The date the second email arrives depends on your local Immigration Office. Mine arrived the next day but some people have been waiting weeks for it to arrive.

• Like 1

Just now, mtls2005 said:

You need to upload JPGs of

your wife's Thai ID card

your wife's chanote, or blue book

You can register online here as well...

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/FilterNoLogonServlet?nodeId=24&programId=FNHOTELREG

After you register, and after you receive approval, and after you receieve the approvaed temporary username and PW, you would log in, create a new PW, then you can file a TM30.

You just beat me to it!

• Like 1

Hello,

I applied for the TM30 login a couple of weeks ago and we just received the user ID and password. As mentioned above, once you login, you are asked to change your password.

I have been able to login but now have a couple of questions that I am hoping someone could help me with.

I have attached a screenshot below.

1. What is this " Import data from excel file " .... 

2. What is check out date ?

Would appreciate any guidance on this.

Thanks.

281796523_ScreenShot2019-08-02at8_09_41AM.png.e1bc8f155cfc4e04d6dca5ce4dfd7b33.png

11 hours ago, vibration said:

Many thanks to all for very good advice which I have followed and I am now waiting for the first email to verify the email in the application. I have checked all my in-boxes and even changed the email address however still no email.

Received the verification email this morning and after checking the registration it says that she should receive a Username and Password from Udonthani Immigration Office within 7 working days. This office has already informed my wife that the TM30 is only required if we change our address permanently so this will be interesting.

48 minutes ago, DineshR said:

1. What is this " Import data from excel file " .... 

An alternative to manual entry on the web-page. A bit easier to use as you don't have to re-enter data. Hotels use this method.

Note that tabs at the bottom.

File attached, can also download from https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/#

We use this method, already populated all fields for all tenants, then just have to add the TM6 when they return.

49 minutes ago, DineshR said:

2. What is check out date ?

We've been using the current extension of stay expiration date. So far no issues.

TM30_FORM (4).xls

16 hours ago, vibration said:

Many thanks to all for very good advice which I have followed and I am now waiting for the first email to verify the email in the application. I have checked all my in-boxes and even changed the email address however still no email.

I've been waiting 2 months, don't hold your breath

• Like 1

@mtls2005 Thank you very much for the clarification. I understand it now. Much appreciated.

I did have one other question. Once you have filled out the form and submitted it, how do you receive some form of proof that you did submit the TM30 in case you are queried later at Immigration, say when you do your retirement renewal ? Do you receive an email confirming submission together with details submitted or does it give you a print out that you can print and keep with your passport ?

Thanks.

Once you enter your data (and remember you only have to fill in those with a red *) and click enter, you'll see your data in the bottom. Make certain you click the icon of a floppy disk at the top to actually save it. 

To see if it was successfully submitted, go back to the main page and click the bottom folder icon (it says search for TM30). Enter for the range of dates (today) and you should see your entry. 

2.5 months waiting already and I logged on today and it says ' Waiting for approval '  and still no username or password.

And Still nobody picks up the dedicated phone from the website.

No joy or advice from the Immigration office as to what we are supposed to do to report other than take the 3 hour round trip to Kalasin every time we venture anywhere.

Leaving for the U.K. this coming week but will complete a TM30 and take it to Kalasin personally on our return at the end of the month. What else is there to do.

Pathetic state of affairs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paulbuick1 said:

Online TM 30 is for hotels only that's what I was told last week so you can't do Tm30 online it has to be done in person at your local immigration office unless something new online has started in the last week? 

Sorry, but you were told wrong.  Several people have already reported that they did this successfully as has been reported a few weeks already.

8 hours ago, Paulbuick1 said:

Online TM 30 is for hotels only that's what I was told last week so you can't do Tm30 online it has to be done in person at your local immigration office unless something new online has started in the last week? 

There are many already that have registered online.

It is a very strange state of affairs and highly dependent on the region that you are living as tom how long it takes to get your username and password. It ranges from a day or two up to two or three months.

9 hours ago, lesmac said:

Normal unusable Thai web page/site, after 30 minutes I  gave up as it would not allow me to enter where to register and therefor I'm unable to submit the form

It auto populates (for me) when the address fields for Province, District and Sub District have been completed.

• Like 1

Normal unusable Thai web page/site, after 30 minutes I  gave up as it would not allow me to enter where to register and therefor I'm unable to submit the form

As Treetops has said that box is greyed out so you are unable to write in it.

IMG_2393.JPG

and it should fill automatically when you have filled in the previous boxes.

I've only been filling in the compulsory (red*) fields and left the rest blank, did an 60 extension at the immigration last week and it was all good (Petchaburi).. they checked and saw I had done it online.

Today, I was playing with XLS upload, to see how easy it is and for when I have friends stay at my house.

I only filled in the 4 fields that are compulsory (red*) and their system populated the rest.

Of course all the dates where backwards in international format as the system wanted them in American, their system populated the dates wrong, which is crazy, but TiT.

Got the user name and password for my wife.  That worked fine.  But I have just returned from a trip to Laos, Nong Khai friendship bridge and have tried to fill in the form.  When I try to "record" it, I keep getting a pop up that says "Import Data in Sequence (1) is incorrect.  Please correct before submitting."  I have use the drop down menus that are available, but no matter what I enter I can't get past this.  Anybody, any thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, DineshR said:

There is no IOS or Android app for TM30 reporting. The only app that exists is for 90 day reporting.

Sent from my PH-1 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

This is incorrect I have been using the Thai Immigration TM30 App that I found in Play Store and it works perfectly on my Samsung Galaxy I have attached a screenshot from Play Store

Screenshot_2019-08-17-20-40-38.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DineshR said:

There is no IOS or Android app for TM30 reporting. The only app that exists is for 90 day reporting.

Sent from my PH-1 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Unlike the TM6 and TM47 apps, the TM30 is geo-restricted (Android/Play Store) to devices with an account associated with Thailand.

You can create a second GMail account, assuming you are in Thailand, then add that to your Play Store options, and use it to browse, find, DL, install the Section38 (TM30) app.

It will also automatically update.

This may be simpler than changing the country of your account as that will limit your options, and changes are also limited over some time period.

The Section38 app is at v. 1.0.20 as of today/now.

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

This may be simpler than changing the country of your account as that will limit your options, and changes are also limited over some time period.

The Section38 app is at v. 1.0.20 as of today/now.

You can also sideload it on android via apkpure without changing geolocation (though you'll get the standard warnings that this may harm your device).

Does registering for a username and password involve uploading files, or does that come later? 

33 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

You can also sideload it on android via apkpure without changing geolocation (though you'll get the standard warnings that this may harm your device).

Sideloaded apps will not update automatically.

It takes a few days, weeks to find the new APK, so you're dead during that period.

I did not suggest changing geo-location, simply adding a second GMail account, which can be seamlessly used on one single device. Really, really simple. Then the app will also update automatically.

Does registering for a username and password involve uploading files, or does that come later? 

Not sure what you're asking here? One needs to register/apply, be approved, receive a one-time PW (username is often the building book ID#), change that, log in.

Registering/applying does require uploading docs: Person's ID and House ID

Edited by mtls2005

5 minutes ago, ThaiBunny said:

Unlikely I know, but should the Thais want an example of how to design an App they should look at Singapore Immigration's "SG Arrival Card"

It might be more likely if you made this suggestion directly to the developer, perhaps as part of your review?