Phuket immigration and/or TTT school doing me sideways?

Have had ed visa for 6 months or so now and first 90 day report really wasn't too bad; They told me I couldn't do it online and I had to take passport in person to phuket immigration(I live in BKK, dont ask how I got myself into this mess), but it worked out fine and got it back after a few days of relaxing on the beach. The most recent report I went to phuket and they kept my passport for over a week and then when I got it back it was stamped like 40 some odd days out, as opposed to the normal 90. The school is TTT language school and contact seems to be somewhat helpful but can't get answers out of them beyond "new rule change educational service area office region"

??? Anyone got answers as to what the heck is going on

Maybe the IO processing 90 day reports doesn't get a share of the brown envelope.
Why don't you find a school in BKK if you are living there?

Good question, you and previous commenter will be delighted to know that I actually already study at unity. Was referred to phuket earlier in year because of a mutual friend who’s a brown skirt for immigration. Obviously now I regret that, but was trying to get some answers as to why this happened or if there was some new agenda in phuket for immigration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk