What is proof of residence

When I go to Thailand in Okcober I have a NON-O visa for 90 Days and will do the TM30 on Monday as first thing. Then I need a Bank account asap at the Bangkok bank. I need a proof of residense they told me before at that BB location.

Is it possible to do this at the same visit and get it the same day? If not how long can this be?

Op, you need bit more detail. You have non o... Based on what retirement or.... As far as bank account you can obtain certificate of residence at immigration or some embassies. Things have become bit more strict re bank account. Threads about this you can read up. Common reply will be "shop around". Recently I had knock back from few banks then got the OK from one. Just to add ..apart from CR some banks want embassy letter. Go to bank first.

3 hours ago, jackdd said:

Maybe they mean a "certificate of residence"? In which province will you be?

I go to Chaiyaphum.

I do not intend to go for extension retirement, just stay for 4 months no more. But I need a bank account.

3 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Op, you need bit more detail. You have non o... Based on what retirement or.... As far as bank account you can obtain certificate of residence at immigration or some embassies. Things have become bit more strict re bank account. Threads about this you can read up. Common reply will be "shop around". Recently I had knock back from few banks then got the OK from one. Just to add ..apart from CR some banks want embassy letter. Go to bank first.

I do not have retirement and do not want it, I stay just 4 months, visit family, not go for extension retirement. So how I get it at IMM? I need a bank account. I not go shopping. 

8 hours ago, Marius Brok said:

When I go to Thailand in Okcober I have a NON-O visa for 90 Days and will do the TM30 on Monday as first thing.

There is no need for TM30. Where did you get Non-O? Is it for marriage? Opening a bank account is becoming tricky. Do exactly what the bank says. If you don't intend to stay in Thailand, you may also get by without opening a bank account. 

9 hours ago, Marius Brok said:

I need a proof of residense they told me before at that BB location.

It would help if you told us where you will be located when you are here.

There is a a good chance you will not be able to get a certificate of residency from immigration dependent upon which immigration office you go to.

You may have to get it from your embassy.

5 hours ago, onera1961 said:

There is no need for TM30. Where did you get Non-O? Is it for marriage? Opening a bank account is becoming tricky. Do exactly what the bank says. If you don't intend to stay in Thailand, you may also get by without opening a bank account. 

I have the NON-O in The Netherlands and need an extension for 60 days visit family together with my wife and build a house, buy a car, get a a drivers license, need yellow tabien baan and pink ID. Close to Chaiyaphum, I am married have Khor ror 22. Wife have bank account at BB. I need also a bank account.

As you see my wish list is long and I think my days are filled the coming months.

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It would help if you told us where you will be located when you are here.

There is a a good chance you will not be able to get a certificate of residency from immigration dependent upon which immigration office you go to.

You may have to get it from your embassy.

I stay close to Chaiyaphum in a Bed and breakfast for 4 months and build a house, finished in January. I need also a extension for 60 days based on family visit or mariage.

I stay there to suprvise the building of the house and need a bank account to pay. My wife will go a month back to The Netherlands (work).

See for other info the answer i gave to Onera1961

1 minute ago, Marius Brok said:

I stay close to Chaiyaphum in a Bed and breakfast for 4 months and build a house, finished in January. I need also a extension for 60 days based on family visit or mariage.

You may be able to get a certificate of residency at the immigration office in Chaiyaphum that would satisfy the bank.

Same office for the 60 day extension but you wife needs to be with you when you apply for it.

58 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You may be able to get a certificate of residency at the immigration office in Chaiyaphum that would satisfy the bank.

Same office for the 60 day extension but you wife needs to be with you when you apply for it.

Thanks