CW TM30-90 day report

Seems to me like you can solve this easy. Just go in and make a TM30 report and pay the fine if so. After that, just follow the tules the office oyu belong to goes after. Doesn´t seem like much to move for.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Just go in and make a TM30 report and pay the fine if so

Yes I could but to be honest wasting a day getting to and from CW as well as all the time there is something I want to avoid. If there was a local office I could just pop into and get it sorted on my way to somewhere else then that would change my mind but I stuck with the CW experience.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

9 minutes ago, MRToMRT said:

Yes I could but to be honest wasting a day getting to and from CW as well as all the time there is something I want to avoid. If there was a local office I could just pop into and get it sorted on my way to somewhere else then that would change my mind but I stuck with the CW experience.

Yeah, 1 full day. I can feel your pain.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

OK, so what is the process, web site or whatever that will enable me to obtain a TM30 with a receipt if it is done on line?  Can I now go to immigration, 2 months b4 my 90 day, and report at get this TM30 registered and will I have to pay something?

MRToMRT

You could have the agency due any future TM30 reports for you as they are needed (instead of waiting until you due a 90 day report or extension of stay), that would eliminate any future fines and would solve some of your wasted days at immigration.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MRToMRT said:

I had tried the online option and yet again it was not working (could not get past first page with both chrome and safari (using IE emulation)).

MRT, I filed my 90-day report for BKK CW this morning using their website and good ole fashioned Internet Explorer... Took about 5 minutes from start to finish...  So their system definitely is working, at least today.  Though I, like others recently, couldn't get the site's print function to work today for getting a copy of my filing.

In your situation, you didn't explain what happened with your online efforts. Generally there are two scenarios.... 1: The Immigration database/website is down, as it sometimes is over the weekend and just not responding. or 2: there's some problem with your info or entry status and as a result, their system won't accept an online filing, and tells you to contact your local office.

As for TM30s, I've never been blocked from filing an online 90-day report to Immigration because of TM30 status, and AFAIK, the 90-day online reporting website doesn't do any TM30 checking, nor does it ask for any TM30 information.  But either way, instead of wasting the day at CW, you can also postal mail in your TM30 filing documents and get a receipt back in the mail.

You use the same postal mailing address at the Govt. Complex that you use for 90-day reports, and change the first line to TM 30 Reporting section, and of course include copies of the various documents they require for TM30 submissions.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

MRT, I filed my 90-day report for BKK CW this morning using their website and good ole fashioned Internet Explorer... Took about 5 minutes from start to finish...  So their system definitely is working, at least today.  Though I, like others recently, couldn't get the site's print function to work today for getting a copy of my filing.

In your situation, you didn't explain what happened with your online efforts. Generally there are two scenarios.... 1: The Immigration database/website is down, as it sometimes is over the weekend and just not responding. or 2: there's some problem with your info or entry status and as a result, their system won't accept an online filing, and tells you to contact your local office.

As for TM30s, I've never been blocked from filing an online 90-day report to Immigration because of TM30 status, and AFAIK, the 90-day online reporting website doesn't do any TM30 checking, nor does it ask for any TM30 information.  But either way, instead of wasting the day at CW, you can also postal mail in your TM30 filing documents and get a receipt back in the mail.

You use the same postal mailing address at the Govt. Complex that you use for 90-day reports, and change the first line to TM 30 Reporting section, and of course include copies of the various documents they require for TM30 submissions.

Thanks.

I just saw another thread this morning that implies that Chrome NOW no longer works with the Immigration system, but Firefox does (I am on a Mac so no IE available unless Safari emulator which does not work). 

I wish I had known about Chrome not working yesterday as I could have saved myself some money ;+)

For the TM 30, good advice I will follow that thanks.

22 minutes ago, MRToMRT said:

I just saw another thread this morning that implies that Chrome NOW no longer works with the Immigration system

I think it works fine, but you may have to use the IETab extension.

I am able to view all my on-line 90-day reports now, using Chrome, and all of my recent reports were filed using Chrome.

The website is admittedly glitchy, this has been well-documented over the years in the pinned thread above.

I was able to successfully file an on-line 90 day report without having a valid TM30 on file (Div. 1/CW). I have subsequently been able to file a valid TM30 using that on-line system.

There have been reports that some 90-day reporting service providers, I specifically remember posts about one near On Nut which charges 250 baht, now requiring a valid TM30 before taking on the TM47 task.

Every situation is unique, but I'd probably, given the OPs circumstances, just plan a day at CW, and sort out the TM30 first, then the TM47.

• Like 1

UPDATE: SO now I have my 90 day report completed and additionally the TM 30 receipt and Guess what..... after nearly 10 weeks of waiting my TM30 app password came through in the email. I am really wondering now if the delay in Bangkok TM30 logins and passwords may be linked to up to date TM30s or new TM47s being filed???? I notice one other poster had exactly the same result and received his the day after doing a new TM47.

I try to avoid 90 day reports and will do so until my visa extension comes around. I am getting tired of the nonsense. A trip to the immigration office for me is a 4 hr round trip plus a short wait at the office. To do this to file information they already F&(*I%g well have drives me bananas. I must have a file a foot thick with the same address in it...what is the point of keeping files if you never look in them? 

The principle should be if the information changes then go to immigration and inform them. 

Why not get a phone number for a mobile phone and lodge that, then they can see where you are at any time? 

I'm going to check out the Philippines and Vietnam this winter. I'm sick of the crap.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2019 at 12:53 PM, The Man Who Sold the World said:

MRToMRT

Thanks for asking the time to report. appreciated.

Your 'agent' is entirely wrong. Just completed my 90 day report at CW. TM30 not involved in any way whatsoever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Your 'agent' is entirely wrong. Just completed my 90 day report at CW. TM30 not involved in any way whatsoever.

Not sure about "entirely"? There have been a few first-hand reports of in-person TM47 filings being rejected for lack of a valid TM30 on file.

And, there have been reports of successful TM47 filings in eprson and online, without any valid TM30 on file.

From Div. 1/CW

YMMV.

Dozens of agents and third-parties can be seen in the 90-day report room at CW, so expect they have some experience dealing with the TM30 issue. Probably those that encounter it then push back on clients. That'd be my guess.

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 2