Bank of America Branch Bangkok?

Hi,

I have an account in the US at Bank Of America and want to visit a branch in Bangkok or elsewhere in Thailand to withdraw 900,000 THB directly in person.

Is there a bank branch in Bangkok that I can do this at with real humans / bank teller staff. 

I am not looking for an ATM or advice about how else to move the money though thanks...

I Don't think there's a walk in service BA in Bkk....

I once went to Manila specifically to  find the BA bank there = only to find it was only for international businesses servicing their transactions ....Not a teller in sight.....I had verified the presence online, but had no way to cross check the actual function.....

You should find them in CRC Tower, All Seasons Place, Wireless Road, Bangkok.

Before you withdraw your money you might want to check your bank's exchange rate and see how many USD it will cost you. Then see how many baht you would get if you sent the same amount of USD to TransferWise or a similar service. Entirely up to you.

I think your only/best option is to do a SWIFT wire transfer, from your BofA acount to your Thai bank account.

The intermediary bank may be CHASUS33 JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.

Send $30,0000 USD (today anyway), let the Thai bank do the conversion. 

BofA would charge you $45, Bangkok Bank, for example, would charge you 500 baht.

Whether you can initiate such a transfer remotely, assuming you are in Thailand now, is unclear. They may allow it via a phone order? The alternative is to do a domestic ACH to a trusted individual, then have them do the international SWIFT wire transfer.

There are no consumer BofA facilities here in Thailand.