High-volume Printing

Awk

I occasionally need to print out slightly larger volumes of pages, in the order of a few hundred different

pages. Obviously I don't want to pay 10 baht/page or similar for this.

Has anybody seen any shops that do this kind of thing? I.e. some shop with a big laser-printer that

can do this in a few minutes at a reasonable price?

is it color or black and white .

if it black and white , go invest in a printer .

i have a HP2100 laser jet

cost me alot in the pass . but i use it for making black and white flim for my silkscreen .

if it color .

there are large commercial printer . , what you can do is go for plotter printing .

arrange your print out in large format so there after you print it you cut it out .

-

10 baht - if it color laser color i would love to know also and if you can find cheaper

i would die to know also .

cos i am printing 15 baht a page . for full color . but of cos i only do 10 page at most :o

One of the largest commercial printers is next to the main post office just down from Thai Airways office. They do a lot of the university printing and also a ton of general business copying.

Thanks for the tips all. I went to the one near thai airways today. For b/w printing, they had

two prices, depending on whether you used the "high-quality" printer or not.

hq: 2b/page, not-hq: 1b/page. Seemed ok to me.

One of the largest commercial printers is next to the main post office just down from Thai Airways office. They do a lot of the university printing and also a ton of general business copying.

Thanks for the tips all. I went to the one near thai airways today. For b/w printing, they had

two prices, depending on whether you used the "high-quality" printer or not.

hq: 2b/page, not-hq: 1b/page. Seemed ok to me.

One thing I forgot to add, which I did not like, was that they did not support printing on both sides

of the paper. They could do it, but apperently that involved printing out a single-side volume first,

and then using a copymachine to make it two-sided.