August 13, 20197 yr My wife would like surgery to go from what I would call a typical south east asian nose to something closer (I hope she does not ask for too much ) to a western nose. i am requesting a recommendation of a hospital and doctor my criteria is — safest place (I don’t care about my wife’s nose, I care about her breathing) —somewhere professional that will advise her about what is doable and possible consequences of asking for a Michael Jackson nose — cost matters some, but is way down the list. Can take it off the list if recommended to do so. —we live in Cambodia , so how many visits, how long we need to stay until full recovery (there aren’t well trained doctors in Cambodia ) is a consideration. Sheryl, I am a great admirer, I hope you can suggest someone, as well as educate me a little bit. thsnk you
August 14, 20197 yr What she is talking about involves insertion of a prostethic bridge into the nose and other than selection of the right size it is pretty much automatic in terms of results (which I agree does not look very good on most faces). Suggest Yanhee hospital https://www.yanhee.net/
Create an account or sign in to comment