Plácido Domingo accused of sexual harassment

snoop1130

2 hours ago, Yinn said:

Me same.

But the adult scare the kid, with power, money. Sometime kid embassment.

Catholic Church, Michael Jackson, Orbortor guy, Epstein, monk Etc 

Happen a lot. 

Onemorefarang want to change the rule, because he like 16 year old from the bar. He admit before on the other thred.

I think ok kid to say it later. Why not.

There's usually a big payout involved, it brings supposed victims out of the woodwork. Don't get many reports ten years later of an out- of-work neighbour who raped someone..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Yinn said:

Me same.

But the adult scare the kid, with power, money. Sometime kid embassment.

Catholic Church, Michael Jackson, Orbortor guy, Epstein, monk Etc 

Happen a lot. 

Onemorefarang want to change the rule, because he like 16 year old from the bar. He admit before on the other thred.

I think ok kid to say it later. Why not.

4 hours ago, giddyup said:

There's usually a big payout involved, it brings supposed victims out of the woodwork. Don't get many reports ten years later of an out- of-work neighbour who raped someone..

So you think Catholic Church, Michael Jackson,orbortor guy, Epstein not do anything wrong? 

Google search news today. Every day the same. Not famous, not rich.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-08-16/evil-8-father-sentenced-to-more-jail-time-for-further-offences/11423050

So onemorefarang suggestion you like, this girl should not allowed to complain right? She not complain quickly. I don’t think she do for “big payout”.

She scared, like I say in my post.

Lucky you guys don’t make the law.

Edited by Yinn

10 hours ago, giddyup said:

Why wouldn't you go to the police and report it immediately? Would you wait ten years to report an assault on yourself?

Trauma, threats of violence or harm to family,  fear of not being believed, shame . Remember many abusers are in positions of power

43 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Trauma, threats of violence or harm to family,  fear of not being believed, shame . Remember many abusers are in positions of power

It's exactly what the scammers who send emails demanding Bitcoin rely on - they claim to possess one or more videos of you engaging in some sexual activity of which some may disapprove. Clearly it works sufficiently for them to persist

Edited by ThaiBunny

6 minutes ago, ThaiBunny said:

It's exactly what the scammers who send emails demanding Bitcoin rely on - they claim to possess one or more videos of you engaging in some sexual activity of which some may disapprove. Clearly it works sufficiently for them to persist

Hope they send me a copy of mine to make sure they have my best side ????

• Haha 2

I don't think any of us deny that there are many high profile people who have committed unwanted sexual acts. But, as Mr Giddyup says, there's often a 'big payout' involved.

I think that the money is often a stimulus for making accusations; indeed why do some people wait for so many years before accusing someone?

Yinn, I think perhaps that if you were to read the news reports from Farangistan, it might give you a clearer picture of what happens with some sexual assaults.

Don't forget that some women often sexually assault others - it's not just 'bad men'.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, giddyup said:

So what has changed after 10 years?

More people have become empowered to report, as attitudes have begun to move towards justice.

Also the number of royal commissions and enquires which have seen religious and government institutions held to account for historic abuses.

13 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

More people have become empowered to report, as attitudes have begun to move towards justice.

Also the number of royal commissions and enquires which have seen religious and government institutions held to account for historic abuses.

Self-righteous entertainment for the Chattering Classes

32 minutes ago, ThaiBunny said:

Self-righteous entertainment for the Chattering Classes

Reads as though from a place of entitlement, and lacking empathy, but that's your opinion and you are entitled to express it

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

We also know people will readily jump on a band wagon when there's a chance of a financial reward. How many people have been paid hush money, only because the mere suggestion of an accusation can destroy a career? It's pretty obvious that we live in a litigious world where lawyers are waiting in the wings like starving hyenas.

18 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Men have held power OVER women for so long, and treated them as vassals and chattels, without rights for too long.

I'd like me one of those, not been about to find one myself.

I'm guessing you'd need to be 100, to have ever met one.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I'd like me one of those, not been about to find one myself.

I'm guessing you'd need to be 100, to have ever met one.

Try reading @TitaniaMcGrath on Twitter - a parody account that sends up all the self-righteous and politically correct views around

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 8:34 PM, Yinn said:

You want to protect the rapist.

i think better to protect the kid.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-state-laws-open-door-to-decades-old-child-sex-abuse-cases/

what if 20 kid say the same thing about same guy?

Epstein? Innocent guy right?

https://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=K45LGL0tfqU&u=/watch%3Fv%3DKmNB0kEoFCc%26feature%3Dshare

Thread isn't about Epstein.