No-deal Brexit will be stopped, Hammond says

snoop1130

What does following means for Boris …"majority" ??

https://news.sky.com/story/sarah-wollaston-ex-conservative-mp-defects-to-the-liberal-democrats-11785502

Sarah Wollaston: Ex-Conservative MP joins the Liberal Democrats

The Commons health select committee chair is "delighted" to be joining a team fighting "to remain at the heart of Europe".

The Liberal Democrats have gained another MP after former Conservative Sarah Wollaston joined their ranks.

Her move brings the number of MPs representing parliament's fourth-biggest party up to 14, following swiftly on from the recent election of Janet Dodds in the Brecon and Radnorshire by-election.

Edited by david555
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

Thanks. Maybe knowing that I voted in both European referendums and post on Thai Visa because I live in Thailand, might allow you to humour me.

Certainly..... and I can forgive the fact that it has taken you so long to get here....................... that sort of experience could provide a valuable contribution.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sujo said:

I dont know why anyone is blaming remainers for anything.

Leavers say it was simply remain or leave. The answer was leave amd included leave with no deal. So leave.

Why is it remainers fault the leavers got what they wanted. They will leave with no deal which is what many said they totally understood.

So what remainers do is irrelevant. You understood it. So only leavers to blame.

Same for the E.U submitted to UK's decision wether to leave with the deal or without - what else ?

Johnson will deliver on time, why worry? 

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Get used to it, Bolton has just delivered Johnson’s first set of orders.

Trump and his ambassador have already told the UK Government that the NHS must be included in a trade deal and that if the changes to UK tax laws that impact zero tax paying US companies are not reversed there will be no trade deal.

When the US says ‘jump’ you need only ask ‘how high?’.

'Confused'?

Edited by evadgib
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, vogie said:

I have ran a business thanks very much and I do know what it said on the referendum leaflet, it seems you are struggling a tad. Leave or remain, not difficult for most people to understand.

Insulting me will not alter what was written on the said document.

No it won't alter what was written but it keeps him happy.

After all, simple things amuse simple minds.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, david555 said:

(Ho...! ! don't panic straight away ????….. it is only for temporary short time to call General Election ….just for toppling Boris …)

https://news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corbyn-plans-to-block-no-deal-brexit-by-becoming-temporary-pm-11785448

Thursday 15 August 2019 00:37, UK

Jeremy Corbyn plans to block no-deal Brexit by becoming 'temporary' PM

The Labour leader wants to oust Boris Johnson so he can head a "strictly time-limited" caretaker government.

Jeremy Corbyn plans to block a no-deal Brexit by appealing to Conservative MPs to install him as "temporary" prime minister.

With less than 80 days to go until the 31 October deadline, the Labour leader is urging parties across parliament to oust Boris Johnson in a vote of no confidence.

Mr Corbyn vowed that - if he ascends to power - he will delay Brexit, call a snap general election and campaign for another referendum with the option to Remain.

Even his own party doesn't like or want him, so why would the Tories take him on as a temporary PM?

BTW how would he accomplish it?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Even his own party doesn't like or want him, so why would the Tories take him on as a temporary PM?

BTW how would he accomplish it?

Now I would like to know ...if his own party does not like him …. how can he be still the leader ….even after they tried to sack him …? Or  do the voters still liking him and backing him ?

Enlighten me please, as British politics start looking as a enigma for us  "Johnny foreigners"  , but is high entertaining " faulty Towers Style" as long not to need undergo it and bare the "cliff jumping consequences..."

30 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

I thought the bill was to leave on 31st April, did we pass another one to leave on 31st October?

Brexit is a "Hotel California" style one , that's the reason....they like the freedom , but with the "having all the cake and cherry's you can eat "....still hoping an trying & dragging their feet 

Edited by david555

28 minutes ago, david555 said:

Brexit is a "Hotel California" style one , that's the reason....they like the freedom , but with the "having all the cake and cherry's you can eat "....still hoping an trying & dragging their feet 

Shh, don't tell Dominic Cummings, employed at huge expence to the taxpayer, to convince us proles that Boris and no deal Brexit are the new cake and cherries.

Oops too late, I believe that AIQ use Thai Visa brexit threads in theirt algorithms. 60 million Facebook users will be getting the "Cake and Cherrys" analogy in a personal message any day now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

???????????? Wow, Remainers must be getting desperate if this is their latest master plan.

Tories voting for the likes of Corbyn, Abbott, McDonnell to replace them in power. 

Please, please tell me this is the best plan they've got. ????????

First draft is always superseded later by a much better version - work in progress.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sujo said:

I dont know why anyone is blaming remainers for anything.

Thank you, I have done absolutely nothing to prevent Brexiteers from leaving the EU. Up to them. All I'm saying that equally, it's my right to stay in the EU.

"I'm EU 'til I die,

I'm EU 'til I die,

I know I am, I'm sure I am,

I'm EU 'til I die!" :violin::post-4641-1156694572:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1