Video: Shocking violence sees biker pull a knife and knock out taxi driver

webfact

Video: Shocking violence sees biker pull a knife and knock out taxi driver

6pm_VID copy.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Dash cam footage from a Bangkok cab showed an altercation between a man on a Kawasaki KSR and a 53 year old taxi driver. 

The footage - posted on "Hear Khap Rot" stemmed from a problem on the local road next to the Phrapradaeng expressway involving the taxi cutting in front of the motorcyclist. 

The motorcyclist can be seen early in the seven minute clip drawing over to the left presumably to get a knife out to confront the driver, reported Thai Rath.

The rider than taps on the window and slows in front of the cab and is knocked off. 

Out of camera shot he attempted to stab the driver but the blow did not pierce the skin. 

For some reason the driver gets out of the cab and the foul mouthed confrontation continues in which the driver is knocked to the tarmac. There is blood on the roadway.

A crowd of people come to help. 

The assailant left the scene at the end of the clip said the media who contacted the Samae Dam police for comment. 

Pol Capt Rerngsak Petchkhiaw, in charge of the case, said that after the victim went to hospital he reported the matter to police. He was named as Kitipong Markjongdee,53. 

It all happened on the evening of August 14th.

Capt Rerngsak said that only a rolled up wad of 20 baht notes in a bag prevented the knife entering the driver's body making the incident even worse. 

The bike had no license plate but the police captain said that they hope to have the rider in custody soon. 

The fact that he was armed with a knife showed malice aforethought and the lack of plates indicated that he may have been involved in serious incidents before. 

More about this as we hear of it. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-08-19

WARNING: The following video may be disturbing for some viewers. Discretion is advised

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Looks like the blood was when the taxi driver hit his head on the kerb after he was punched.

Exactly. He's lucky to be alive. I know several who died when slipping on a wet bathroom floor.

Brake checks a moving vehicle while brandishing a knife, then proceeds to hit the guy so hard he could have broken his jaw, poor guy falls on the edge of the kerb and smashes his head which could lead to a fractured skull and even brain damage.

Five to ten years will do him and the rest of us road users a world of good

1 hour ago, andre47 said:

Unbelievable....this man should be imprisoned for a long time and treated by an psychiatrist.

Unbelievable....this man should be imprisoned for a long time and treated by an psychiatrist       taxidermist

1 hour ago, Rimmer said:

Brake checks a moving vehicle while brandishing a knife, then proceeds to hit the guy so hard he could have broken his jaw, poor guy falls on the edge of the kerb and smashes his head which could lead to a fractured skull and even brain damage.

Five to ten years will do him and the rest of us road users a world of good

poor guy falls on the edge of the kerb and smashes his head which could lead to a fractured skull and even brain damage.

brain damage doesn't seem to be a significant issue

Thank goodness the taxi driver had a video camera on-board. Otherwise the thug would have claimed that the taxi driver ran him over....that being the reason for the attack.

He won't be able to claim that now. Probably busy thinking up another reason, now that the power of social media is on to him.

another bike crime where no plates on the bike, I see these and wonder why the cops don't stop and confiscate these bikes when they see them on the road.  Most aare up to no good and that is why they remove the plates.  The couple jewelry snatched in patts, the activist attacked in bkk in broad daylighite, the list goes on and on.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Capt Rerngsak said that only a rolled up wad of 20 baht notes in a bag prevented the knife entering the driver's body

I shall create a safety vest made of these,  amazing green notes which preserve life.

Anyway, makes it any difference, after the message of the van driver, who was killing 11 people.

Theay all crazy drivers.

yesterday I drove from Huahin to Suvarnabhumi, when you see, again all that heavy motorbikes passing me. Even 50cm between 2 cars, and they go between with speed of about 80km or higher..

believe me, it will never change, but up to them!

2 hours ago, RotBenz8888 said:

Help? Did I miss something?

Helping the perpetrator with the knife, what a bunch of pussy's.

Nobody even called the BIB's or tried to stop the @zzhole from fleeing the scene.

Normal thai behavior. 

Next road rage please.

Archived