Video: Shocking violence sees biker pull a knife and knock out taxi driver

webfact

20 hours ago, webfact said:

The fact that he was armed with a knife showed malice aforethought and the lack of plates indicated that he may have been involved in serious incidents before. 

Like so many others...

if he's on the road every day without plates why hasn't he been picked up by police before?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its dangerous enough on two wheels in fast moving traffic without getting side swiped by a taxi, only then   to be knocked off your bike in the middle of the road with on coming cars travelling at speed. I think i would be just as furious as that guy was, what a fantastic right hand swing. It will be a long time before that taxi driver side swipes a biker again, serves him right!!!!!!!.

13 hours ago, Edina said:

Its dangerous enough on two wheels in fast moving traffic without getting side swiped by a taxi, only then   to be knocked off your bike in the middle of the road with on coming cars travelling at speed. I think i would be just as furious as that guy was, what a fantastic right hand swing. It will be a long time before that taxi driver side swipes a biker again, serves him right!!!!!!!.

huh?  The motorcycle guy, deliberately pulled in front of the taxi trying to stop the driver, after audibly tapping the drivers window with the knife.
No <deleted> way I would have got out of the car, until I reached a police station.

3 hours ago, Vacuum said:

You don't get red plates (like on cars) if you buy a new bike.

What on earth has red plates got to do with anything?

And please can you tell me how many of your friends have died falling over in the shower? You said "several" so come on how many?

4 hours ago, Galactus said:

no one knife another without any reason.

most probably taxi driver did something before. cut the road of the rider or maybe more.

So you are justifying use of a knife against someone?

2 hours ago, Peterhua said:

And please can you tell me how many of your friends have died falling over in the shower? You said "several" so come on how many?

4, why are you interested?

On 8/19/2019 at 6:08 PM, Benmart said:

Interesting that there is little or no police emergency response by calling a 3 digit number. Primative, backward and pathetic. The criminals, both foreign and domestic can commit such crimes and don't have to fear cops coming from all directions; including helicopters, dogs and special weapons teams. 

6 minutes, 30 seconds after the taxi parks at the side of the road the sirens of an approaching emergency vehicle can be heard at the end of the video.  If that the EMS, that's a very good response, very far from "primitive, backward and pathetic".

4 hours ago, Peterhua said:

Buy a new bike and you don't get a registration plate immediately, cars get temporary red plates, bikes may have no plates until the permanent ones are issued, that's what red plates have to do with it.

Archived