Jealous Farang Thumps Fellow Farang: Hip-hop Pub..

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya People: March 20th 2007

Jealous Farang hits another farang

A fight occurred in the Hip Hop Pub located in Walking Street when a foreigner got jealous when another foreigner took photographs of his girlfriend.

At 3 am on 20th March, the Pattaya Police was informed by Hip Hop Pub in Walking Street that a drunken farang caused a fight in the venue and requested immediate assistance.

When the police arrived, the fight had already stopped. It was found that it was started by a Mr. Danny, aged 25, from England who smashed the camera of a fellow Brit who was sitting next to them. Danny said that the reason he did that was because the man took photos of his girlfriend, not her face but under her skirt. This was why the argument started followed with a fight.

Both parties were slightly injured but it seemed like they were still angry with each other. The tourist police asked both of them to go outside and calm down. When they had an understanding, the police let both of them go.

Errmmmmm..........I'm feeling especially stupid today. BUT:

A Brit goes to a night club with his camera.

Sits next to another Brit.

And tries to take pictures of said Brit's girlfriend's knickers?.

I think it is safe to assume that a fair drink had been taken.

(By both parties).

Or, that one party should return home and continue to steal panties from his neighbours washing lines.

How very strange - why go to a nightclub in Pattaya to take panty shots?.

A purple one would have seen him o.k. for an afternoon's fun in the privacy of his own room!.

Daft.

Now, if he is reading this - Ms C has a few pairs to replace and at a special discount price, you can buy them. Washed is 2000 B per pair, unwashed is 5000 per pair.

Let me know :o

This does become a problem in Thailand with certain types of people. They assume that the sex industy which is all "in your face" in somewhere like pattaya allows them to treat all women like objects or that they will all be pay for play. (assuming this guys gf is thai?)

Makes life for the "regular" women difficult to go about their business or enjoy a night out with their husbands/bf's as the risk of one of these idiots doing something offensive will always be there :o

I can't say I blame the guy for punching the other one. I would hope anyone would defend their womens honour :D in a similar situation.

I'd of wrapped the camera around his head if it was my wife. :o

In Walking Street I had a guy trying to pretend he was sitting with my wife whilst his mate took photos, he just kept leaning over and pretending to stretch his arm behind her back. I told him to bugger off, he took offence and him and his mate fancied a rumble.......then they saw my mates and legged it !

Just had a quick 2 weeker in Patts and I'm afraid to say as patriotic as I am, I did choose not to wear my England shirt for obvious reasons... :o

Must admit I don't where one regularly anymore. :D

I am with you there too.

Although I never do I would feel more comfortable wearing one here in singapore than Thailand.