TM30 when a company owns the house

Hi, I have searched for this but can't find an answer so I hope I am not repeating an old question.

A friend of mine has a house in Samui that is owned by a company, of which he is one of the shareholders. I know this is not a recommended way of "owning" a freehold property and I don't want to debate that here, but with all the news around TM30 he appears not to know what to do so I thought I would ask here for advice for him. He clearly has no landlord and the chanote is in the name of the company that owns the land. So how does he do a TM30? I am sure there are plenty of others in the same position as him. Thanks for any advice I can pass to him.

Why make things more complicated than it has to be. There are one set of rules for landlords and one for possessor. If he rent the house from the company he can have his name on the contract and file his own TM30. The company that owns the house, must clearly be seen as the landlord.

I live in a house owned  by my company.  In the  Tabien Baan my wife is listed as  the  house master and  she signs the  TM30.  Whoever is listed as  the house master signs the TM30.

We have  applied for the  online  reporting but........still waiting.

Edited by candoman89
spelling

I would of thought if he owned the company he would be a director and the only signatory of that company so he controls all the finances so as a director he could sign on behalf of the country an easier way would be to apply for a yellow house book and put his name on it . The only problem he might have that when he goes to the Government offices in Nathan is like what happened to me they ask for 30,000 under the table when the book only costs no more than 500 baht if that maybe he should ask his accountant to go with him , by the way I never paid up luckily I knew someone very high up who had a very strong conversation with a senior manager in that particular office.  

1 hour ago, GoFaster said:

This is what my lawyer told me.

1. Copy sales agreement from the land office
2. Copy of the blue book 
3. Original Passport
4. 1 Photo size 4x6 cm 

He needs more than that. Copies from the passport incl.a copy of the Departure Card + the TM30-form. A photo is not needed. 

Thank you so much for your replies, I will pass this on to him. I think he worry with immigration was the slightly dubious manner of “owning” the house and filling out forms with himself as the housemaster, but I will leave that up to him. Thanks again, I really appreciate it.