Looking for airbnb agency in Hua Hin

JohnnyBKK

Hello,

I have a house with 30 yrs rental contract from the land department and thai landlord on board.

The house needs some renovation but that's not an issue.

We want to find an agency that will push it on airbnb and take care of everything for us.

Do you guys know any reliable agency for this job ?

Thanks.

On 8/30/2019 at 2:07 PM, JohnnyBKK said:

We want to find an agency that will push it on airbnb and take care of everything for us.

you may want to ask the mods if you can removed the references to AirBNB in your post because all you will get is comments telling you it is illegal.

Sorry i don't have an agency for you.  

17 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

you may want to ask the mods if you can removed the references to AirBNB in your post because all you will get is comments telling you it is illegal.

It's his house.

I think lots of people are against illegal renting in condominiums. But who cares if someone wants to do that (possibly legal) with his own house?

Condo rooms can't be rented less than a 1 month period by the law unless one possesses a hotel licence. The use of airbnb itself I've read can contravene the computer act as well for it's being used to further illegal acts. Private unattached homes I don't know about, though I have read that they escape this rule, imo that makes sense though I'm assuming taxes need to be paid for income..

Archived