Frasers Jomtien Olives = Jalapenos?

japanese

7 hours ago, thaiflyer1 said:

Stewarts still there, was talking to him 2 weeks ago...........the place was up for sale but nothing came of it....

Great news.  If that is the case I think the OP is full of it. I've  seen many a time Stewart gently use humour to placate some whiner.  Like written elsewhere  Frazers is a Australian pub in Thailand with moderate prices and should not be held to Michelin Star standards.  This pub/restaurant is one of the most professionally run you'll find in Southeast Asia  and the owner has run establishments  like this for many decades. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

The Kings Project up here in Chiang Mai,grows a lot of them.

regards worgeordie

Yes I know. I used to buy them often at the King's Project shop in Pattaya until they closed it.

Now once in a while they sell jalapeno peppers at Villa market. But usually not. 

1 hour ago, pegman said:

Great news.  If that is the case I think the OP is full of it. I've  seen many a time Stewart gently use humour to placate some whiner.  Like written elsewhere  Frazers is a Australian pub in Thailand with moderate prices and should not be held to Michelin Star standards.  This pub/restaurant is one of the most professionally run you'll find in Southeast Asia  and the owner has run establishments  like this for many decades. 

No, not full of it thank you.

I found the dish disappointing.  I did not 'whine'. I asked a question.  The problem ultimately was not the food, but the attitude I got. Someone above mentions he needs hospital treatment.  Maybe he was having a bad day.  

I would have stayed with the teerak and had a couple more drinks as I in theory still had food to eat.  But the teerak concurred it was better to leave and she insisted I not tip.  She was less impressed than me even. Seems we won't be going back again.  Somnamna.