Changing Multiple Non O To B

Yes, it is possible. Although I don't think they so much as change it as 'use' it like a Non-imm B. If you want to get a work permit, you can get one with a Non-imm O, and you can get a spousal extension on a Non-imm B etc.

This is to confirm that someone holding a Class O entry permit may routinely apply for and receive a work permit. Later, using that work permit, you may routinely apply for and receive a long-term entry permit extension based on qualifying employment for a qualifying employer - exactly as applies to a Class B entry permit holder.

That is my own personal status.

Good luck!

Steve

Indo-Siam

This is to confirm that someone holding a Class O entry permit may routinely apply for and receive a work permit. Later, using that work permit, you may routinely apply for and receive a long-term entry permit extension based on qualifying employment for a qualifying employer - exactly as applies to a Class B entry permit holder.

That is my own personal status.

Good luck!

Steve

Indo-Siam

:o and a good status it is too. As I understand it, Immigration have the capability of changing non-immigrant status ( say O to B ) but they are reluctant to do so, because that is in the province of MFA rather than Interior. Maybe MFA resents variations.