60 Day Double Entry Tourist = 120 Days ?

im confused ...

well i belive that you can stay in thailand for not more as 60 days ...

but you are able to leave the country once while this perios .. is this correct ??

someone try to teach me that a TR 60 days Double entry .. mean

you get 60 days ... and if you reenter the country you get another 60 days ...

may someone can lift the knowledge ;-)

thanks alot

im confused ...

but you are able to leave the country once while this perios .. is this correct ??

thanks alot

If you have a 2 entries TV, it will probably be valid for 3 or 6 months from date of issue (meaning you must enter Thailand within its valididty)

If you have a 3 months 2 entry TV and you enter Thailand within the first month of its validity, upon entry you will receive a 60 days stay validity stamp brining you sometime into the 3rd month validity of your visa.

If you want to stay another 60 days, you need to use your second entry and to do that you need to go out of Thailand very near the end of your 60 days stay validity and come back before (it can be the same day you go out) the end of the 3 months validity of your visa. You will then receive another 60 days stay stamp giving you nearly 120 days total stay in Thailand. Before the end of this second 60 days stay you can have it extended within Thailand (at an immigration office) for 1.900 by a further 30 days (once)

Edited by Krub

im confused ...

thanks alot

The visa entry only lasts for 60 days but you can extend at immigration, for 1,900 baht, another 30 days. Each of the entries will receive the 60 day stamp. Normally the visa itself will be valid for entry for six months from issue so you have to make both entries during that time frame to get full use of it. So it could be used to stay six months with a 60+30 exit/return 60+30.