beating up patient in hospital

spetersen

Original clip does not have sound, also it is believed this clip is from the time of bombs in BKK and heavy handed approach was used to get more information if there were more bombs. Guy been beaten is one of the bomb suspects 

6 minutes ago, BestB said:

Original clip does not have sound, also it is believed this clip is from the time of bombs in BKK and heavy handed approach was used to get more information if there were more bombs. Guy been beaten is one of the bomb suspects 

No, nothing to do with that .

The patient was a motorbike gang member who had just run over one of the policemans colleagues, breaking both his legs  .

Where did you get your wrong info from ?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BestB said:

The official stance taken by Thai authorities was that these were actually Cambodians impersonating Thai police officers. 

Just now, kevozman1 said:

The official stance taken by Thai authorities was that these were actually Cambodians impersonating Thai police officers. 

Did you make that up, or is that a fact ?

As the two police officers have faced disciplinary action .

5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

No, nothing to do with that .

The patient was a motorbike gang member who had just run over one of the policemans colleagues, breaking both his legs  .

Where did you get your wrong info from ?

Read on facebook when it initially came out about 1 week ago, which bar stool did you get your info from?

Edited by BestB

17 minutes ago, BestB said:

Sorry, but wasn't it the big bike rider who'd hit a cop who was seriously injured?

First they said that he'd have very serious brain injuries, but not long and he's out of hospital, healthy and normal? That smells like a dead fish that was under the seat of a pick up truck for three weeks in Thailand.

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

An official statement or something like that .

A media report or someone posting a post on facebook ? 

Do tell me, since when Thai police make official statements after beating up someone?

While at it, you shot down version i read, you shot down version another poster noted, all with certainty , so be kind and tell us all where you got YOURS, supposedly the  real version of events with official statement, thanks in advance

2 minutes ago, macleans said:

This incident happened at burapha hospital in chonburi. The man who beat up the patient isn't a policeman. He's a territorial defense volunteer. The patient was drink riding his bike when he tried to escape a police checkpoint but lost control of his bike and smashed it into one of the volunteers, breaking both his legs and fracturing his skull. As of today, the man's still in coma.

So, the guilty volunteer admitted he was so angry he couldn't control himself. So, he beat the man up to take revenge for his friend.

Reading your post almost caused tears on my face, to be honest. 

The guy- knowing that they kick bikers down from their bikes, -small, or big bikes. They have their technique......

He had too much alcohol and was of course not in the mood to stop. I understand him and who knows what we would have done being in such a miserable situation that nobody wants. 

I've seen some friends in a coma, some people I knew somehow and people I loved a lot.

But all had something in common, they never woke up from their coma. Not in a Thai hospital, they only keep you alive with machines. That's all. 

4 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

Sorry, but wasn't it the big bike rider who'd hit a cop who was seriously injured?

First they said that he'd have very serious brain injuries, but not long and he's out of hospital, healthy and normal? That smells like a dead fish that was under the seat of a pick up truck for three weeks in Thailand.

Can you make out face from the clip posted? I just told you what i read, what you heard or believe may be or may not be true. I only know what i read

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, macleans said:

It's been all over Thai media for the past 5 days. The guilty volunteer has already been charged by the police and fired from his job by the chonburi governor.

Which groups? the one i saw when it first came out about 6-7 days ago, was saying he was one of the bombers, i could not post at the time as i was in facebok jail for 7 days.so could not follow the topic

1 minute ago, BestB said:

Can you make out face from the clip posted? I just told you what i read, what you heard or believe may be or may not be true. I only know what i read

I'm a kind of happy that we have Yinn, or Ying? on board. She's Thai, her English is good and she posts what's really going on.

I remember from one of her posts that we always read totally wrong news, not what has actually happened, it's only what some people want you to believe.

1 minute ago, Isaanbiker said:

I'm a kind of happy that we have Yinn, or Ying? on board. She's Thai, her English is good and she posts what's really going on.

I remember from one of her posts that we always read totally wrong news, not what has actually happened, it's only what some people want you to believe.

With Thai groups, its very hard to know what is the truth and what is speculation, there are always hundreds if not thousands of people posting. If you recall not too long ago there was a news headline that one of the bombers died in the hospital after being in coma in the south? Quite possibly original comments were people who thought it was this, as speculations were he was put into coma by the police 

7 minutes ago, BestB said:

Do tell me, since when Thai police make official statements after beating up someone?

While at it, you shot down version i read, you shot down version another poster noted, all with certainty , so be kind and tell us all where you got YOURS, supposedly the  real version of events with official statement, thanks in advance

Since just after this incident happened .

Take a look at Khoasodenglish for the full report and dont take things on FB to be facts , when its just random people writing things what they think might have happened 

Just now, sanemax said:

Since just after this incident happened .

Take a look at Khoasodenglish for the full report and dont take things on FB to be facts , when its just random people writing things what they think might have happened 

read post 20

Just now, sanemax said:

Thank you, as i mentioned in post 20, quite possibly original comments thought it was the case of bomber who died in custody at about the same time, http://www.khaosodenglish.com/opinion/2019/08/31/opinion-in-thailand-its-guilty-until-proven-innocent-after-death/

I believe macleans version is the correct version.

It was on the tv, they repeated the video several times and the agressor was a police volunteer unhappy about his colleague having his legs broken by the mc rider trying to escape a police checkpoint.

He decided to take the law into his own hands but didn’t allow for the cctv.

Other colleagues were in attendance, wonder if they were punished ??

( of course not, what was I thinking [emoji849])

1 hour ago, Isaanbiker said:

Reading your post almost caused tears on my face, to be honest. 

The guy- knowing that they kick bikers down from their bikes, -small, or big bikes. They have their technique......

He had too much alcohol and was of course not in the mood to stop. I understand him and who knows what we would have done being in such a miserable situation that nobody wants. 

I've seen some friends in a coma, some people I knew somehow and people I loved a lot.

But all had something in common, they never woke up from their coma. Not in a Thai hospital, they only keep you alive with machines. That's all. 

Strictly based on this post ........... are you <deleted>?

U R making no sense at all. ????