Roojai Insurance Experience..

Jeffrey346

• 2 months later...
On 9/4/2019 at 7:59 AM, transam said:

My Vigo had a total loss value way higher than my previous insurers...

they valued my pickup 100,000thb more than old insurer, for 3,000thb cheaper and threw in breakdown cover.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2019 at 2:34 PM, roo860 said:

Had a claim with them this year, got it sorted, agent turned up within 30 min, police reports, he took care of everything, car repaired with in a week. Can't fault them, so far.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I was going to ask that, had anybody made a claim and how it turned out, because my wife doesn't believe it that they can do it much cheaper, Cheers

2 hours ago, trigpoint said:

Roojai won't insure drivers over 70 years old, even if you get your younger wife to insure your car you will not be insured in case of an accident 

Mrs.Trans car has me as a named driver, and I have passed the 70 year thing...Just got a renewal notice with me still on it...????

PS. But she did tell them I was a POTY winner..........????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...
On 9/3/2019 at 8:20 PM, worgeordie said:

Never heard of them,insurance might not be something you want to

go with the cheapest.

regards worgeordie

Still living in the old world, right ? But you know, it's not impossible to try to learn...

• Like 2

Has an email renewal notice from them, & despite not having any claims, the premium is the same as last year!

Bit fed up about it, so called them & got some chat about "insurance being more expensive this year"

They're still cheaper than the rest though.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Backed into a tree about 2 weeks ago, agent up next day for all the formalities.

Day after went to the garage and told it'd be about 6 weeks before they could repair, so i'd say NO, not all that impressed tbh.

That 6 weeks is the norm around here from what I see.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Oh wow!

There's a couple of other comments on this thread that suggest way shorter periods than that?

Depends if/what parts are needed usuallly.

Of course there is also the usual Thai regional variations ????????

• Like 1

Just now, CharlieH said:

Depends if/what parts are needed usuallly.

Well that's another thing i was not impressed about.

When i drove to the garage a girl came out and tool photo's of the boot that was damaged, never opened / closed it to see if the locks etc still latched, never got under the rear bumpers etc to check for other damage, just a few photo's and then said she'd call when ready to repair.

Don't know why not a proper inspection by mechanic / fitter and i'm pretty sure in 6 weeks time ( or whenever ) it'll be a case of not having parts and  'order from BKK mister'

Bit of a shambles really IMO.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

If you have a luxury car you can pay more at Roojai to select dealer garage or any garage to get the best repair.

You get what you pay for. I also paid more for 500000 thb coverage for any passenger.

At least compared to all the idiot old wold insurance companies, at Roojai you select what you like and what you need online.

I cannot stand all these stupid brainless staff working at any insurance company. At least Roojai make our life easier.

• Like 2

On 3/21/2020 at 1:19 PM, faraday said:

Has an email renewal notice from them, & despite not having any claims, the premium is the same as last year!

Bit fed up about it, so called them & got some chat about "insurance being more expensive this year"

They're still cheaper than the rest though.

What they said is true ! For Benz my insurance this year was more expensive than last year. 50% bonus. Roojai 10000 cheaper.

• Thanks 1