Who are these people?

Isaanbiker

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Gracas said:

When the Filipino girls call (** I wouldn't try this with the Russian guy) ask them how much the want for the night and what sort of services can they provide for your pleasure.

Who knows you may find a winner.

They stopped after I answered in Thai a couple of times. The Russian was a real mean pri_k and I wouldn't want to meet any of them.

1 hour ago, essox essox said:

so why complain about phone calls that you do not want.....change the card....as people have said.....

Okay, I know that I've made a mistake, but wouldn't change my number, still on old one that starts with 08. I've had this number for 17 years and I won't let some Russian gangster organisation make my life difficult.

It helped to answer in Thai and asking them what their problem would be. The phone calls have stopped and it seems that they gave up on me.

I hope that this is a warning for others not to give important information to anybody you don't know. 

1 hour ago, essox essox said:

so why complain about phone calls that you do not want.....change the card....as people have said.....

I never answer a call from a number I do not recognise. They can always SMS me if they want to leave a message. I believe the next generation of iOS has just such an option that can be enabled automatically for any number not in your Contacts

20 hours ago, MaksimMislavsky said:

Start a new virtual debit card.

Use it to do what they want and try to pocket their bucks.

You wouldn't like to mess with these people, unless you know that stuff up and down.

There are too many programs that can trace your position, especially when they've got your phone number.

I'm not up for a knife in my back, are you?

Nowadays I never answer my phone if the number of the caller isn't in my contacts and if I'm not expecting a call from a delivery guy or something similar. It has served me well.

Friends and family use WhatsApp or Line to contact me anyway. On the very rare occasion that I did answer my phone when I neither expected a call nor knew the number, I regretted it. Usually it was just a Thai who had the wrong number though, not a call center.

Good luck with this. I'd be just like you. I've had my telephone number for 21 years. I got 'the girls' to quit calling by ignoring their calls. If I didn't know the number I usually didn't answer.  If I thought it might be important, I'd call the number back from a different phone number (I had 2 numbers for a while).  I hope that helps.

21 hours ago, LennyW said:

When they call just say, " you obviously know a bit about me, now can you tell me about yourself, do you masturbate frequently?, are you naked right now?" they usually hang up then!

Always my tactic. Great fun. Once had a scammer pestering me in the UK. Conned him into giving me his phone number. I have friends at BT and managed to find his name, address, wife's name, how many kids, their names, what school they went to, his wife's work number, all the businesses he'd registered, and where he was born (Pakistan). I knew more about him than he knew about himself.

The next time he called, I told him that I was the biggest gangster in Manchester (where he lived and I named the gangster). I then reeled off everything I knew about him and told him that he must send me £100 in cash for the inconvenience he'd caused me and never call me again or he would get a visit. 2 days later, I recieved £100 in the post and he never called me again.

36 minutes ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Good luck with this. I'd be just like you. I've had my telephone number for 21 years. I got 'the girls' to quit calling by ignoring their calls. If I didn't know the number I usually didn't answer.  If I thought it might be important, I'd call the number back from a different phone number (I had 2 numbers for a while).  I hope that helps.

Thanks! Why giving up your number just because of some Russian mafia idiots?

I  was never in gambling and never will, nor is my wife.

But I'd love to find out who these people are. 

19 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Always my tactic. Great fun. Once had a scammer pestering me in the UK. Conned him into giving me his phone number. I have friends at BT and managed to find his name, address, wife's name, how many kids, their names, what school they went to, his wife's work number, all the businesses he'd registered, and where he was born (Pakistan). I knew more about him than he knew about himself.

The next time he called, I told him that I was the biggest gangster in Manchester (where he lived and I named the gangster). I then reeled off everything I knew about him and told him that he must send me £100 in cash for the inconvenience he'd caused me and never call me again or he would get a visit. 2 days later, I recieved £100 in the post and he never called me again.

A good one, indeed. But if you come to the wrong people, it could backfire in a way that you wish you hadn't done so.

There are people who aren't dangerous, but the guy who phone dme was a mean motherfu+ker. At least he sounded dangerous on the phone. 

On 9/5/2019 at 1:37 PM, Isaanbiker said:

Obviously not too much. But to be able to read more, you had to fill in your phone number. And I wasn't signing anything, or went any further. 

...just say ..'yes..yes..okay..okay' to them but do nothing..that drives spruikers mad too.

They aren’t going to do anything. They have tens of thousands of numbers to go through if not more. I get calls on my work burner phone (which I rarely turn on), which after I answer, it rings them. As soon as it does that I just hang up. As for my normal phone, if I don’t know it I don’t answer. If it’s important enough they will leave a message.

2 hours ago, tandor said:

...just say ..'yes..yes..okay..okay' to them but do nothing..that drives spruikers mad too.

Thanks, but much better is to speak Thai, germ,an, or any other language they don't understand.

I've told them in Thai if they'd like to sit on my face and tell me that they love me. But that was for the Filipino callgirls. 

11 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

You wouldn't like to mess with these people, unless you know that stuff up and down.

There are too many programs that can trace your position, especially when they've got your phone number.

They won't let you pocket their money.

But they  will see what you are trying to do and likely choose not to waste their time on you anymore. 

On 9/5/2019 at 11:57 AM, Isaanbiker said:

Nope, I've got this number now for 17 years and I'll not change it because some weird folks is trying to make money out of me. Thanks, for your advice. 

If one wants to try out these things, you should buy a spare SIM and use it specially for this type of stunts! Then, you can ignore or switch off as and when you want.

This is useful if you need to sell some item and/or post a phone number on a website or make public.

5 hours ago, ravip said:

If one wants to try out these things, you should buy a spare SIM and use it specially for this type of stunts! Then, you can ignore or switch off as and when you want.

This is useful if you need to sell some item and/or post a phone number on a website or make public.

I'll not use my number again for any other activities than calling friends, or receiving calls from people I know.

When I started answering in Thai now for five times, they gave up a week ago and must have thought that the idiot had lost his phone.

Nastrovie ( glass breaking behind me..) 

22 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

Do you have settings on your phone to accept calls from “favorite contacts only”... ?.... it’s a way of keeping the morons at bay, check your settings to see if you can do this

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Thanks, but I sometimes receive phone calls from abroad from friends and family when people are using Skype, or similar.

Then you see an unknown Bangkok number. Problem is now solved, idiots stopped harassing me. 

On 9/5/2019 at 5:02 PM, DILLIGAD said:

I was contacted by a Nigerian Space Project called ‘Crisis Recovery International Space Project (CRISP) wanting money to get a Nigerian Spaceman back to earth. I hope my million pound helped him and he’s living a happy productive life now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Great news, indeed. I'd never have thought that the Nigerian Space Shaker Program was so successful!

Don't they need some "Space Cadets"? I guess we both know quite a few residing in the Si of Ket. ????

Archived