Why I Am Not Coming Back to Thailand

Anagami

22 minutes ago, hackjam said:

I guess if a fellow falls out of love with a place, its better just to leave. But Kazakhstan or similar <deleted>, could not pay me to live there-I worked O & G there a few years ago. Bulgaria is lovely I summer but, like Estonia, freezing in winter. I suspect there is more to this story-maybe something like just found out bird getting pumped by Thai guy or something similar.

It's frightening for me to live in one of the ex- eastblock countries. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ThomasThBKK said:

Because there are not many countries that don't charge you for worldwide income, here in SEA it's mainly PH, TH, SG, MY.

Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and co you pay insane amounts of taxes.

Also none of these are really easier to stay and have better longterm visa options,

SSRV Visa in the PH in his age costs 50k USD.

Malaysia second home visa costs 100k USD 

Thai Elite 20 yo visa is 30k USD

So yeah i assume he's going back home....or he's making another mistake and tries to fly under the radar like he did here. Both of that, for me, far worse than Thailand.

Sorry, not falling for the reasons mentioned, it seems typical for ED Visa guys...

You dont need a mm2h in malaysia. There are other options.

or he could be going to vietnam and not working considering he wasnt working in thailand also.

i wonder what freezing country he is from.

31 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

Why am I staying here? because it's much better than to freeze your ar_e of in a cold country and follow weird laws and pay huge fines for almost nothing.

As a single man, I'd pay up to 45 % of my income in tax/ insurance, etc.. to people who are too lazy to get a job. Would I want to help these idiots? No way. 

How many girls back home would smile at you? I get tired of such topics why people go away from here.

So many on ED visas seem to have huge problems and that's okay for me. It's to study here and not to work at a school what many people do.

An adult should know what's best. Stay, leave, or do whatever you think might be good for you. 

when i was on ED visa, not a single one

of my schoolmates were teaching,

teachers can get a work permit so they dont have to pay ED visa.

do you know of anyone on an ED visa that teaches ? i didnt think so, you just made it up based on nothing at all

Edited by brokenbone
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Brer said:

Most of us know that coming here on a ED Visa is a bit of a bludge.

I came here to learn Thai ha ha, you mean you came here to have a good time, knock up a few local beauties, enjoy the climate, cheap rent, cheap living and now your school report says you have been playing truant.

Bye.

....and what did you come here for ?

lemme guess, temples ?

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

In all fairness to the poster, I too would not becoming back if I could get my family back to the UK without the ridiculous income restrictions - even though I own my own house outright and actually have enough money to feed and clothe my family without needing access to benefits.

So visa rules in your home country are very much worse than in Thailand?

• Like 2

Take care Thailand. I am not coming back. Good luck with your inept and pathetic 'government', your Chinese and Indian 'tourism', your <deleted>ty visa, your TM30s, your scams, your double pricing, your bubble condo market, your 'education' system, your perpetually rising baht, your corruption, your fake smiles.

Shame you only mentioned the best and easy bits????

Living here how long on an education visa because he cannot qualify for anything else. Just leave no need to complain about Thailand. Anyone with a brain could see this crack down coming over the last couple of years..

Immgration police have a job to do and as a applicant we have a job to be prepared, 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, moe666 said:

Living here how long on an education visa because he cannot qualify for anything else. Just leave no need to complain about Thailand. Anyone with a brain could see this crack down coming over the last couple of years..

Immgration police have a job to do and as a applicant we have a job to be prepared, 

many years.