Why I Am Not Coming Back to Thailand

Anagami

There seems to be a large increase in the number of 'rejected visa' posts this year. 

Yes, Thai government is getting stricter for people who stay in Thailand for many years. This includes

1. Visa runs/Border runs on tourist visa

2. Long term education visa (more than 2 years)

3. Retirement visa on fake affidavits.

Please add to the list if i have missed any.

Edited by EricTh
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Plenty of people dont have a spare 23 thousand pounds.  There should be other mechanisms and options as there have been in the past  for long termers.

Yes affidavits and stat decs but this has nothing to do with immigration as they are STILL accepting Enbassy letters. sadly thousands built there dreams on a house of cards thinking they could BS the embassy letters forever

I feel sorry for those that have familys, thats has to be tough but I dont feel sorry for whiners like the OP who tries to scam the system with Ed visas and then slags off Thailand when he is busted...Good riddance to him !!

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

One thing that always makes me laugh is people who believe that their custom makes any difference.

As if country would fall apart without that 1 person there.

Always the same kind of song, " i spend money, i do this and i do that and if they treat me like this, then better i go spend my money elsewhere"

Do this people seriously that delusional to believe their 1 or 2 million baht per year , usually not even that makes any difference?

May be they were a Toyota or Samsung with hundreds of millions invested, then they could make some noise or a billionaire with few hundred billion in the bank would make them noticeable, but common really, because OP can not get his visa extended, he could get elite but would not, so therefore Thailand is done 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, ThomasThBKK said:

SSRV Visa in the PH in his age costs 50k USD.

Yes, except you can live there on tourist visas with no problems for years, without exiting the country.

You don't even need the SSRV Visa, as their tourist visa system is easy and friendly.

No comparison with certain other country. ????

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, sirineou said:

I don't know because I have no need, but aren't education visas available to legitimate students? 

Recently, I learned that this is not the case, not just for me but for many others too.

I was a legitimate student in Thailand, now I am told to leave.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

How many girls back home would smile at you? I get tired of such topics why people go away from here.  

Who said anything about going home? ???? There are better alternatives than Thailand in Asia.

Edited by Anagami
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Anagami said:

Recently, I learned that this is not the case, not just for me but for many others too.

I was a legitimate student in Thailand, now I am told to leave.

You are not told to leave, but rather told to find a legitimate school instead of visa factories.

Can always enroll into uni intensive language program

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BestB said:

You are not told to leave, but rather told to find a legitimate school instead of visa factories.

Can always enroll into uni intensive language program

OMG. You are so clever. Why haven't I thought of that???? (Has it occurred to you perhaps that there are no universities where I live, where I have the rental contract?)

FYI: I WAS told to leave.

• Thanks 1

Just now, 4MyEgo said:

I have been coming and going to Thailand since 2005, in 2015 moved here permanently, I have not once been abused in any form or in anyway, you would be surprised how far a smile and a wai goes with Thai's, and in no way do I bend over for anyone, however it's all about respect for others as much as it is for yourself.

Thailand as we all know is different to where we came from, but please, if you cannot live here for whatever reasons, the TM30, the culture, this, that or whatever, don't come onto TVF and blame Thailand, they never rolled the red carpet out to us and never will, if they want to roll it out to the Chinese or Indians or both, I won't be jealous, I will continue to live here under their rules, and when it and if I don't like it, I will part, but I won't blame Thailand as it is I who chose to live here and can face up to what bothers me here and a broad, I'm not perfect, Thailand is not perfect, there is no perfect, it there was a perfect we all would be here reading this on TVF oi ????

Hope you find what you're looking for, but first, take a look in the mirror, smile and tell yourself, there is no perfect, maybe then and only then can you adjust your attitude towards your outward looking and logical thinking, worth a shot.

Not looking for perfect, Pepe. Looking for reasonable. And Thailand has become anything but.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1