PM Prayut says military attaches can publicize Thailand’s good image

webfact

19 hours ago, webfact said:

The military attaches are expected to cooperate with the Thai ambassadors

You mean they have a choice?  The Thai Military always seems to be autonomous from everything or have alterer motives.   Is there mission to blow sunshine up people's back sides?  Very odd comment to make.

Oh my oh my, how I would dearly love to see the satirists, cartoonists and comedy groups of the so called free world  get stuck into these knob heads. They probably wouldn't waste their time and this delusional vision is unlikely to get off the ground anyway. 

20 hours ago, webfact said:

Minister/Defense Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha delivered policy to military attaches to help create proper understanding about Thailand

Right, but you won’t be explaining the situation to fellow Thais. You’ll be explaining to foreigners. And in most other cultures they ask questions. It’s Kinda important for a country’s development. So how will saying things like, “you think too much” and “the law is the law”, etc, going to help create anything other than more confusion? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

The PM wants to them to project his image of Thailand, not the reality. 

Just  like the education system where most of the nation actually  believes  the <deleted> they've  spouted, where those that speak the truth have been exiled, where the  books  and information on this "real  Thailand"  are  banned and where  some posters can show you this even now in their replies on this forum.

Edited by Chazar
  • Like 2

Thai military attache at Embassy/Military sundowner social, with puu puus: 

"Hey blo, me soleja, same you, blo!  Me wan you fren falang! You wan dwink blood sa-nake? Cobla, make you ding ding sa-trong, loy percent, ching ching, krap!  Hey Blo, deeze, how you say.... "hot dog" on toot pick no goot.  Better more Thailand, arroy mak mak.  Ann why they not give me ite for beer?  Cheap Charlie, not same Thailand, krap!"

image.png.f325fe1a613165700661ca83d179fded.png

Edited by 55Jay

On 9/6/2019 at 3:26 PM, webfact said:

They were also advised to apply good things from their host countries in order to keep the Thai government and Ministry of Defense on a par with the foreign countries.

Wow, just look at that Chinese 24/7 surveillance of every square inch. And how about that social credit score!  Let's get us some of that.

• Like 1