solution against pigeons

domdom

On 9/8/2019 at 6:34 AM, Mahseer said:

I have been using the reflective tape for 4 years and I never see a pigeon on my balcony. It just needs replacing when it starts to fade or gets torn up by the weather. Cheap and effective with minimal maintenance.

Your mileage clearly varied.

Well done!

Surprisingly his terrace is not that dirty.. It looks like a dump with old furniture, pots, pieces of wood etc.. but the pigeons sit on his balcony rail and sh.. on the condo walls and terraces located on 2nd and 1st floor.. compared to mine and condo outside walls his terrace is rather clean..

On 9/8/2019 at 11:26 AM, jak2002003 said:

The only long term solution is for the condo management to get the owners of the pigeon infested condos to put up netting to stop birds gaining access.  

Even this isn't infallible, my place had one the past few years and they still managed to find an access point. Then around April the entire net came down in a megastorm and it's yet to be replaced. The washing machine on the balcony has now acquired a thick layer of pigeon calling cards. 

58 minutes ago, stubby52 said:

I bought a bb gun it is not powerful enough to kill but got rid of the pigeons on the balcony next door. 

What color does the balcony have now? I threw ice cubes on them. But after a while they always came back again.